Chattanooga, TN

Posted April 02, 2010
A good choice for a well rounded education. My children have received a good education and have been sufficiently challenged. The school has a great football program, and offers a wide selection of sport activities. A good value even for non-catholics.

Posted February 16, 2010
We have 2 children at OLPH. We have been very pleased with the Christian and academic environment. The classroom sizes are perfect. The kindergarten will amaze you.

Posted January 06, 2009
OLPH is a good all-around school. The teachers, for the most part, sincerely care about the students. I am happy with academics, athletics (especially football), and the overall evironment.

Posted December 14, 2008
My son is in kindergarten and has had a little bit of a difficult time adjusting. The teachers have been wonderful. They have really worked with him and kept me informed of what's going on. There seems to be a lot of parent involvement which I really like as there was none at his daycare. Overall this is an excellent school and I am so happy that I made the choice to send my son there.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted October 31, 2008
OLPH was our choice after touring many private schools in the city. I am so glad we made this our choice. The school is a loving and secure environment. We really love the art teacher and what the school offers to non sport playing students. While no school is perfect, I feel that OLPH is a great school!

Posted October 30, 2008
OLPH is a good, solid school. There are issues with some of the middle school teachers, which need to be dealt with. I also feel PE classes should be for ALL student, every week. Academically, the school has a lot to offer. Children are challenged. Most of the sports teams are ok. The Football program is second to none in the city. It really is the crowned jewell of the school. Spiritually, a parent couldn't ask for more. It is a Catholic school, but all faiths appear to be respected (my children are not Catholic). This school is worth checking out. Good teachers, good students, good parents.

Posted March 19, 2006
After looking at private elementary schools in Chattanooga, we found OLPH to be a great choice. It has small class sizes, which allows for individual attention. The teachers really care about the kids, and the test scores show it. Ask for the Iowa Basic scores and you'll see.

Posted February 11, 2006
OLPH is a wonderful school and a true academic jewel. The school combines the best of faith based learning and academic rigor. Our child truly loves his school and his teachers. As parents, we feel the school offers quality instruction as well as strong moral direction. The school is a part of a larger church and community that shares in the leadership and guidance of the children. OLPH is a great school!

Posted May 29, 2005
my children go to school here and really enjoy it i have a child in 3rd and 8th grade and they both love it here!!

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School 4

Posted March 10, 2004
My child currently attends and really enjoys it. I believe he feels very special there. Everyone who works there knows all of the kids due to the size of the school. This also has allowed teachers to take extra time with their students in helping them achieve better results if a child has a weak learning area.

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
505 South Moore Road, Chattanooga, TN  37412
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top