PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Belvoir Christian Academy welcome students of all denominations and faiths. We welcome the opportunity to offer more information about our school to those who inquire. Please contact the Admissions office to schedule a tour or request information.
April 12, 2013

Bad
Good

Why Send Your Child to Belvoir Christian Academy? Here is why you should send your child to Belvoir Christian Academy. The teachers at this school are missionaries. They are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and are focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families. Academically they meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels. The children graduate and are welcomed at all academically challenging schools of their choice. Teachers provide a safe and inspiring environment for children to take courage and become not only leaders, but also servants to others. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others, and empathize with others. Again, their teachers are servants. They serve and grow children as persons to serve this world; they are healthier of families. The children become wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become leaders and servants. The students study God’s Word every day, share their personal faith story, apply God's word and Gospel to each other, and end up inspiring and changing their parents. The teachers exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for the care of others, demonstrate integrity, and teach the children to pray by praying with them. This school is a life changer for all that enter. I am grateful to God for opening the doors of this school to me and my children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Each teacher seems to offer a new ablity to inspire my children. All teacher have differnt teaching styles. This only help prepare the children to be able to adjust and adapt to the various challenges of this world.

Amount of homework: Agree

It depends on the current teacher and grade. I as a parent stuggle with the amount of homework in some grades, but my children are just fine.

Belvoir Christian Academy has been a wonderful experience for my children. To say the least, they are well-prepared for any high school they choose. In addition, the close family environment and Christian principles taught are a big plus. The faculty and staff seem dedicated to their jobs and always seem to be looking out for my children and others. I highly recommend BCA as an elementary and middle school experience.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 12, 2013

We have been Lutheran School/Belvoir Christian parents for over 20 years. Not only were my children educated, they were loved, nurtured, & encouraged. The faculty & staff are now & will forever be a part of our family. I only wish all children could have this same experience. Thank God for BCA.

This is the best school ever! I wish it was a high-school because I am very sad about leaving. :( but yes its definitely where I am sending my future children.

Having had students attend Lutheran/Belvoir over the course of the past 13 years, I am pleased to say they have all received excellent educations. They have truly learned to live their belief in Christ and share it constructively with others. They have benefitted from smaller class sizes and the family atmosphere. The school's offerings of Spanish, sports, music and drama have provided a good sampling to help the students discover hidden talents or passions. After school activities on campus abound, sports, karate, scouts, gymnastics, dance, cheer. I love that a child can be actively involved in a program after school without having to be transported to another location. Three of my children have now gone on to Girl's Preparatory School and teachers have commented on how well prepared and organized they are as students. Our youngest child has tested a full grade and a half higher than his current level.

Last modified Belvoir Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8