Chattanooga, TN
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Belvoir Christian Academy welcome students of all denominations and faiths. We welcome the opportunity to offer more information about our school to those who inquire. Please contact the Admissions office to schedule a tour or request information.
April 12, 2013

Posted August 22, 2013
Belvoir Christian Academy has been a wonderful experience for my children. To say the least, they are well-prepared for any high school they choose. In addition, the close family environment and Christian principles taught are a big plus. The faculty and staff seem dedicated to their jobs and always seem to be looking out for my children and others. I highly recommend BCA as an elementary and middle school experience.

Posted February 27, 2012
We have been Lutheran School/Belvoir Christian parents for over 20 years. Not only were my children educated, they were loved, nurtured, & encouraged. The faculty & staff are now & will forever be a part of our family. I only wish all children could have this same experience. Thank God for BCA.

Posted March 30, 2011
This is the best school ever! I wish it was a high-school because I am very sad about leaving. :( but yes its definitely where I am sending my future children.

Belvoir Christian Academy 0

Posted June 08, 2009
Having had students attend Lutheran/Belvoir over the course of the past 13 years, I am pleased to say they have all received excellent educations. They have truly learned to live their belief in Christ and share it constructively with others. They have benefitted from smaller class sizes and the family atmosphere. The school's offerings of Spanish, sports, music and drama have provided a good sampling to help the students discover hidden talents or passions. After school activities on campus abound, sports, karate, scouts, gymnastics, dance, cheer. I love that a child can be actively involved in a program after school without having to be transported to another location. Three of my children have now gone on to Girl's Preparatory School and teachers have commented on how well prepared and organized they are as students. Our youngest child has tested a full grade and a half higher than his current level.

Belvoir Christian Academy 1

Posted August 24, 2006

Posted May 24, 2006
- a former student
I attended Lutheran School from the 4th grade until the 8th grade. I'm glad that my mother chose this school for me because it helped me to grow in my faith and understanding of the Bible and God. They don't pressure you to be Lutheran or any other denominatiion, they just teach you using the word of God. I was only there for a short time but in the time that I was there it felt like I had made another family. I graduated from Lutheran School and I went on to a Christian high school and I was able to be in all advanced classes and I recieved many scholarships for english mostly and many other creative awards. I believe that it all started at Lutheran School. I'm glad and honored to say that I attended Lutheran School.

Posted April 06, 2005
Both of my children have attended Lutheran School since Preschool. The experience they are getting everyday from Lutheran School is priceless. The teachers they have this year have been teaching for a combined 40+ years at the school. Because of their dedication to the school over the years, they too have a vested interest in my children and treat them like their own. The education is Christ centered with a religion class every day. This shows in the childrens behavior and demeanor because they are being taught not only a great education but also about being Christians. We are so blessed to have a school that truly cares about each and every student and doesn't view them as a number or stat.

Belvoir Christian Academy 2

Posted December 28, 2004

Posted September 01, 2004
As a parent of two children who attend Lutheran School I could not be happier with the education my children are receiving. My oldest child transferred from public school in the 3rd grade to Luhteran. While she had effortlessly made excellent grades in public school she was challeneged by the curriculum at Lutheran. Students at Lutheran are viewed as more than just pupils by the teachers who teach them. The attention given to every student goes well beyond their academic needs but as one who will leave an impact on the child for years to come. My children have recieved a wonderful education and also christian values to take with them forever. If any parent is looking for a school who will prepare their child for the skills needed to excel not only in high school but beyond a look into this school should not be missed.

Belvoir Christian Academy
800 Belvoir Ave., Chattanooga, TN  37412
Last modified Belvoir Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Belvoir Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top