PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Belvoir Christian Academy welcome students of all denominations and faiths. We welcome the opportunity to offer more information about our school to those who inquire. Please contact the Admissions office to schedule a tour or request information.
April 12, 2013

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 30, 2016
Why Send Your Child to Belvoir Christian Academy? Here is why you should send your child to Belvoir Christian Academy. The teachers at this school are missionaries. They are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and are focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families. Academically they meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels. The children graduate and are welcomed at all academically challenging schools of their choice. Teachers provide a safe and inspiring environment for children to take courage and become not only leaders, but also servants to others. They practice stewardship of resources, build up others, and empathize with others. Again, their teachers are servants. They serve and grow children as persons to serve this world; they are healthier of families. The children become wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves to become leaders and servants. The students study God’s Word every day, share their personal faith story, apply God's word and Gospel to each other, and end up inspiring and changing their parents. The teachers exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God’s people for the care of others, demonstrate integrity, and teach the children to pray by praying with them. This school is a life changer for all that enter. I am grateful to God for opening the doors of this school to me and my children.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 30, 2016
There are many teachers at this school that take the time to become personally invested in the children. They are an inspiration to what standards we all need to have. They buildup, encourage, and challenge.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 30, 2016
Each teacher seems to offer a new ablity to inspire my children. All teacher have differnt teaching styles. This only help prepare the children to be able to adjust and adapt to the various challenges of this world.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 30, 2016
It depends on the current teacher and grade. I as a parent stuggle with the amount of homework in some grades, but my children are just fine.

Posted August 22, 2013
Belvoir Christian Academy has been a wonderful experience for my children. To say the least, they are well-prepared for any high school they choose. In addition, the close family environment and Christian principles taught are a big plus. The faculty and staff seem dedicated to their jobs and always seem to be looking out for my children and others. I highly recommend BCA as an elementary and middle school experience.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 12, 2013

Posted February 27, 2012
We have been Lutheran School/Belvoir Christian parents for over 20 years. Not only were my children educated, they were loved, nurtured, & encouraged. The faculty & staff are now & will forever be a part of our family. I only wish all children could have this same experience. Thank God for BCA.

Posted March 30, 2011
This is the best school ever! I wish it was a high-school because I am very sad about leaving. :( but yes its definitely where I am sending my future children.

Posted June 08, 2009
Having had students attend Lutheran/Belvoir over the course of the past 13 years, I am pleased to say they have all received excellent educations. They have truly learned to live their belief in Christ and share it constructively with others. They have benefitted from smaller class sizes and the family atmosphere. The school's offerings of Spanish, sports, music and drama have provided a good sampling to help the students discover hidden talents or passions. After school activities on campus abound, sports, karate, scouts, gymnastics, dance, cheer. I love that a child can be actively involved in a program after school without having to be transported to another location. Three of my children have now gone on to Girl's Preparatory School and teachers have commented on how well prepared and organized they are as students. Our youngest child has tested a full grade and a half higher than his current level.

Posted May 24, 2006
I attended Lutheran School from the 4th grade until the 8th grade. I'm glad that my mother chose this school for me because it helped me to grow in my faith and understanding of the Bible and God. They don't pressure you to be Lutheran or any other denominatiion, they just teach you using the word of God. I was only there for a short time but in the time that I was there it felt like I had made another family. I graduated from Lutheran School and I went on to a Christian high school and I was able to be in all advanced classes and I recieved many scholarships for english mostly and many other creative awards. I believe that it all started at Lutheran School. I'm glad and honored to say that I attended Lutheran School.

800 Belvoir Ave., Chattanooga, TN  37412
Last modified Belvoir Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Belvoir Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top