Chattanooga, TN
Before care: Yes

Berean Academy 1

Posted July 04, 2014
This school Berean is not a school that adequately prepares kids for college. The graduating class of 2014 mostly is going to community college(Chatt State) or no college at all. I know of other graduates working as waiters or labor at plants. Not something you expect for an education that you pay for. They lack basic facilities for sports, science, and computers. They are nice people and teach bible verses but their poor curriculum and limited resources and facilities are more detrimental than helpful to the success of the kids.

Posted March 18, 2011
Berean Academy is a school that cares about their students. They are praying for them during the school day and they pray from the students and the teachers at their services. When there is a student in need of help, the teachers are there for them and their family. I am grateful that our family has found this church and school.

Posted January 26, 2011
My children have been attending Berean Academy for three years now. Berean has been such a blessing to our family! I have been impressed with the curriculum at Berean, and I feel that my children are receiving a quality education. In addition, I love the fact that they are in a Christian environment where the word of God is not only taught but exhibited in the actions of the faculty and staff of Berean. My children love to go to school, and I know that they are in good hands while they are there.

Posted January 20, 2011
Our daughter is graduating this year with a 3.91 gpa . She is a member of the honor society. She has attended Berean all 12 years. Her teachers know both parents by name, there is excellent parent-teacher communication. Teachers at Berean care deeply about their students and show it constantly. She has had so much fun with many school activities. The students even enjoy socializing with the principle! We feel that our daughter has received the best education possible and is an extremely well rounded person with the influences of Berean Academy.

Posted January 16, 2011
I am a graduate of Berean Academy, and now my children attend this school. The teachers and principle communicate well with us through email, phone calls, notes, and in person. Their grades have increased since attending this school and the cost affordable even with multiple children. The value of their education at Berean has been one of the best choices we have made.

Posted January 13, 2011
My daughter has been at Berean for 3 years. I love it and She loves it!!! The staff is wonderful. The children not only excell academically but also spirtually. The classrooms are very structured and classmates well respected. This school is such a blessing.

Posted January 12, 2011
We've had our son at Berean for 3 years now. After completing first grade, testing showed that he was reading on a sixth grade level. Thier excellerated reading program has exceeded our expectations. He enjoys his teachers and classmates in an environment that is well structured and geared toward learning.

Posted January 12, 2011
We have been involved with Berean for several years now, and I could not be happier with all they offer and the direction they are going. My children have attended there for 6 years. I love the dedication of the teachers and staff to God and to the kids. I am extremely thankful to God for Berean and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 12, 2011
Berean Academy is a great school! My kids are very happy here and Mr. Harmon has made so many great changes to make this school even better. The staff are so kind and loving and take the time out to really focus on my kids. Just last month parents were given the opportunity to participate in a survey and immediately Mr. Harmon noticed a place of improvement and is already underway to get the ball rolling. When my husband was getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan and my grandfather was dying of cancer at the same time, I received so much support and encouragement from everyone. I love this school and my kids will continue to attend Berean until they graduate . I want my kids to have an excellent education but I also want them to be surrounded by a great influence of Christan fellowship and at Berean they get the best of both!

Posted January 12, 2011
our daughter has been attending Berean Academy since preschool & now is in the 4th grade we feel that the teachers & the administrator are a calling of God who care not only for the academics but more important there Spirtual growth which will mold & shape there lives for the future I am very thankful for Berean Academy & highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in a Christian School.

Berean Academy