Posted December 07, 2009

Posted February 07, 2009
Students please check your spelling when submitting a review, when you send a review and do not spell it correctly it makes your school look bad..

Posted January 27, 2009
This is an awesome school. The teachers teach and the students learn.

Posted November 16, 2008
My friend and I looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeesssssss this school they have all types of muticultural divercity. This year 2008 8th graders can leave there with two high school credits if you take advanced algebra 1 and science so cool. There are lots of arts, clubs, and sports to do!!! So screw writter one!!!

East Lake Academy Of Fine Arts 2

Posted June 01, 2008
The whole time I went to this school I learned nothing. They taught material I already knew. Only limited teachers were friendly an some were not respectful of students opinion.

Posted March 07, 2008
i love this school and the principle is woderful!

Posted February 28, 2008
this school is great because it is clean ans students need that so they can concentrait on learning and they can't do that in a dirty enviroment.I know this because i attended this school for three years and i learned as much as i could thanks to my fellow teachers and staff for being there making sure our school was clean and the teachers had everything thry needed to teach us what we needed to know form begining to end.my name is lacandrice monique pittman and now i attend bhs and thanks to eastlake academy i had came to this school with two credits and now i and pass because i have six credits.

East Lake Academy Of Fine Arts 1

Posted January 17, 2008

East Lake Academy Of Fine Arts
2700 East 34th St, Chattanooga, TN  37407
Last modified East Lake Academy Of Fine Arts is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Lake Academy Of Fine Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top