Bad
Good

I've been to this school,And I love it Because i went there from k-5 my whole elementary Years where spent here I have even graduated from here This school is fun,you will have laughs,make friends And most of the teachers there are very nice But when i was goin there for some reason they had paddles And they would whoop us just because we did something wrong But they never whooped me.But the principals that we had where nice,mean,kind,loving And on some occasions this school made us feel like we where safe but this was a long time ago I'm in 8th grade now I do not know what this school is doing at this time in life

This is a horrible school! They try their best to keep the "best school" image, so they sweep many things under the rug. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. Principals included. My child was being bullied on the regular, and the teachers talked down on several students. Whenever I would try to have a meeting to address my concerns; the secretary, principals, AND teachers would give me the run around. The time I finally had a chance to meet with them, nothing was accomplished. They called me in a meeting full of police as if I were a criminal on trial. Then they tried to make me think nothing was going wrong and my child made everything up. I spoke to several other parents that all received the same treatment. This school was so unsafe that I eventually removed my child. No more bad grades or drama! Don't believe the hype! This school is HORRIBLE

The teachers make Hardy a terrific school! But the office staff is unprofessional! They don't answer phones during business hours, then when they do they have attitudes like you are bothering them! Other schools that I have called or visited make u feel welcomed but Hardy rubs me the wrong way! Maybe the office staff need a little more training on being professional!

Hardy Elementary is one of the best elementary schools in Chattanooga. In fact it's holds a "Generation of Blessings" - everybody in my family attended Hardy including myself and I am 43 years old. The principal, Mrs. Ferguson and the assistant principal are excellent leaders in the school and community. They are so professional and dedicated and use the right balance when administering counseling or disciplining. Most of all, they never pass up the opportunity to engage the parents or visitors, instead, they always sacrifice personal time to talk and listen. The teacher are like the "icing on the cake" they really top it off in all areas of learning with an excellent teacher student ratio. They go over and beyond their call of duty in making sure "no child is left behind." I just love being the proud parent to a grandson that attends Hardy SMILE. 4/09/2012

I like this school because the teachers take the time to teach each child.

I Love Hardy one because the teachers take time with the student, there math program is great. I have 3 nieces , i nephew that attends Hardy they love it. and i do to.

This has been a great school for my son for the last 2 years

This is an excellent school for your children. The staff takes time out to get to know you and your child .

Last modified Hardy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.