9-12|Private

Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I am also proud to say I am a student at Hamilton Heights. I will have been here, at the school for all four years when I graduate in the spring oh 2009. It is true that this school is an amazing place! I can not say how much it has meant to me and my family for the past few years. Although I will be gone soon, I will not ever leave. ONCE A HAWK -- ALWAYS A HAWK !

I have seen two of my children attend and graduate from Hamilton Heights in the past two years and let me tell you, it's a great place to graduate from. This school excells in four things : Relationships, Learning, Inspiring, and Loving. The school is small-- by design. They only allow up to eighty kids per year. What really makes this school special is not the great people, the amazigly competitive athletics, the higher-than-average test scores, the wonderful teadhers, or thier astounding compassion as a whole, but rather thier true, down-to-earth, masterful pupose. To reach young people and to bless all those around them. WOW, have they accomplished that. There is a place for your kid(s) somewhere. You should only pray it is at Hamilton Heights.

Last modified Hamilton Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12