Posted November 16, 2008
I am also proud to say I am a student at Hamilton Heights. I will have been here, at the school for all four years when I graduate in the spring oh 2009. It is true that this school is an amazing place! I can not say how much it has meant to me and my family for the past few years. Although I will be gone soon, I will not ever leave. ONCE A HAWK -- ALWAYS A HAWK !

Hamilton Heights Christian Academy 0

Posted November 16, 2008
I have seen two of my children attend and graduate from Hamilton Heights in the past two years and let me tell you, it's a great place to graduate from. This school excells in four things : Relationships, Learning, Inspiring, and Loving. The school is small-- by design. They only allow up to eighty kids per year. What really makes this school special is not the great people, the amazigly competitive athletics, the higher-than-average test scores, the wonderful teadhers, or thier astounding compassion as a whole, but rather thier true, down-to-earth, masterful pupose. To reach young people and to bless all those around them. WOW, have they accomplished that. There is a place for your kid(s) somewhere. You should only pray it is at Hamilton Heights.

Posted June 13, 2006
Hamilton Heights provides exceptional learning opportunities for students. The excellent teachers, staff and dual enrollment program cannot be matched. I thank God that we found this school and the wonderful caring, family, network that come with this private education. If you are looking for a small school atmosphere and exceptional education, this is the school. This school builds character in students as well as providing a quality education. THis school is quickly becoming one of Chattanooga's best kept secrets!

Posted March 14, 2006
I am so pleased to have my daughter at HHCA this year! She has gone from an in-ward, constantly doubting herself girl to a confident, out-going young lady and all in less than 6 months! HHCA has excellent academics and teaches social skills and strives to ensure ALL students are accepted for who they are. Sports are awesome as well. Thank you HHCA for your staff and leadership and concern for all who attend your facility. Parent involvement is strongly encouraged and welcomed. Suggestions are actually listened to and taken into consideration without making a parent feel they have 'trespassed' -- what a refreshing change from our previous school! Our hats are off to you HHCA! God bless you!

Posted July 29, 2005
- a former student
I am very proud to say that I am a graduate of H.H.C.A. Words can not began to describe the impact the staff and faculty has made on my life. H.H.C.A. not only gave me an education that is second to none, it gave me in an atmosphere that is conducive to nurturing my relationship with God. I would recommend H.H.C.A. to anyone who is interested in becoming a well rounded person.

Posted June 07, 2005
- a former student
I was a student at the school. I went my senior year and was very behind on my work. But by the end of the year, I had caught up on all my work and was able to gradute with a college prep diploma. The staff cared so much for my well being and always encouraged to keep striving for my goals. I owe so much to this school and will never forget the memories I have there.

Posted June 03, 2005
I am so excited to be going to Hamilton Heights next year. They are equipped to handle high school students and their needs for extracurriculars and their need for encouragement. When I visited there everyone was like 'Hi, my name is ___. Will you be coming to school here next year? We're so happy to have you.' I also like the fact that all the students have such a Christian atmosphere about them. God has truly blessed this school and I am very glad I will be able to be a part of it.

Posted October 10, 2004
This school concentrates on teaching a quality education while also giving each pupil a chance to participate in sports and instead of being so concerned with winning all the time they are more concerned in the 'all around' student. Whether you have an exceptionally bright child or a child with a learning disability he or she will get the attention they need to achieve the education they desire. I especially like the fact that my daughter's senior class consists of 20 students. She is getting a quality education with a chance to take college classes while attending high school.

Hamilton Heights Christian Academy
2201 Hickory Valley Road, Chattanooga, TN  37421
Last modified Hamilton Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Hamilton Heights Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top