Posted October 20, 2009
My children and I love McBrien Elementary. There's a special feeling in a mother's heart when I drop them off for school, I know that the teachers and staff will keep my children safe and give them the confidence and tools to reach their highest potential.

McBrien Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2009
The teachers and principals at this school are great. We are going to be very happy with the new principal and NEW libraian.Thank Goodness.....MOst teachers at this school want your children to be the best they can be.....We need more parent involvement, but as long as we are a Title 1 school, we are not going to have it.....

McBrien Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
I think the teachers and the principle work together for the good of the students great but I would like to see more parent involvement.

Posted December 10, 2008
I like the principal and teachers. But they need to control the cafeteria and the older kids that bully the younger kids. I think that the cafeteria need to have their teachers eating with their homeroom.

McBrien Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2008
This is my childs first year at McBrien, she is in the 2nd grade. Some of the teachers are great and others need to retire. I have seen alot that i dont like- the parent involvement is terrible, the language barriers between the teachers and students is a problem. I dont see how my child is getting the education she needs when the teacher is having to teach on so many differnet levels. The cafeteria is out of control. The entire school needs improvement. The school is so out of control that im scared to see what middle & high schools will bring. We need to get our school system in order. Our children deserve an education!!!

McBrien Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2008
I love the atmosphere that the teachers give the students. They really care about their education.

McBrien Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2007
The gifted program is great and the new P.E. teacher is wonderful. However everything else in the school could be improved.

McBrien Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2005
Our daughters have been at McBrien for 4 years. They love it here. The teachers are WONDERFUL,they really have good lesson for the students and seem to keep most of them interested in learning. The music departmet is Great, the PE teacher is wonderful with the students. The parent involement is not all that good we need more parents INVOLVED. To me we need to show that we care about what goes on in our childrens school.

Posted August 27, 2003
Some of the teacher's skills are diplorable! It is sad that it brings down the entire school. Just look at the scores that aren't as good as they should be or could be. And the last parent is right. One of those teachers include the librarian

McBrien Elementary School
1501 Tombras Ave, Chattanooga, TN  37412
Last modified McBrien Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
McBrien Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top