Posted October 08, 2013
Spring Creek is a wonderful school. Teachers and other staff are very helpful . The principal is a very dedicated to her school and school children and her teachers and other staff. It is a great environment for my grandsons and have been pleased that is the third generation to attend this school.

Posted September 10, 2013
I think the school is great anybody who says that it is a bad school is lying they don't know the first thing about their child safety this school is the best school I've ever been to the teachers are very helpful and they aren't mean at all. The teachers at Spring Creek Elementary are very very careful about where their students go they don't even let them out of the classroom without making a pass to go out of the room you should not worry about sending your child to the school is the best cool that my child has ever been to.

Spring Creek Elementary School 2

Posted May 30, 2013
Two of my children attend SCES and I am sorely disappointed. The classroom teachers are great; however, the supportive staff is just terrible. They do not communicate well with parents, discourage parent involvement, and are very controlling. It has pained me sending my children to a school where I do not feel the support staff is a team or qualified. They really need to get their act together and include parents. We, parents, are not permitted at class parties, school wide activities, and are not encouraged to attend field trips. The general attitude is "drop your kids off, do as your told, don't ask questions, and pick them at 4". It is quite hurtful to be so shut out. It is my experience that this school is also quite dirty. There have been multiple problems with roaches and other vermon. I will not permit my children to eat school food after seeing the conditions of the kitchen. The bathrooms are also quite disgraceful. The least that could be done is the floor swept and mopped; however, teachers have commented that this is rarely if ever done.

Posted October 09, 2009
I have a special need's son who has been attending Spring Creek since he was in Kindergarten, and he will be in 6th grade next year, I also have a 2nd grader going there as well, the school has been like a 2nd family to us!

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted July 30, 2009
i think spring creek is a wonderful school, our grandson has been at this school since kindergarten and he just graduated from 5th grade we had no complaints about the school nore the teachers

Posted December 12, 2008
I am proud to be a teacher at Spring Creek Elementary. I am excited about the Benwood Foundation and its support for teachers. We have an excellent principal who supports us as we try to help ALL students become not just proficient, but advanced. Also, we have some awesome kiddos and parents here at Spring Creek!

Spring Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2008

Spring Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2008
As grandparents, we are very proud that our grandson is in Spring Creek. We have been in the school and the teachers and office personnel are very informative and supportive.

Posted May 20, 2007
Spring Creek is a great school. I think all the teachers and staff are great.

Spring Creek Elementary School
1100 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN  37412
Last modified Spring Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.