Posted December 15, 2013
I have been at CSAS since kindergarten and could not be happier. My parents could not afford the cost of private schools and now as a Senior I feel like my class load is normally on par with my friends at Baylor, McCallie, and GPS. Almost all of the teachers are passionate and so are the students. The building itself is old, but you can feel the history in it.

Posted August 17, 2012
I could not be happier with this school. I have had my children at several different schools including Normal Park and CSAS is by far the best school in the county hands down! I feel fortunate to now how both my children here. The staff is excellent and supportive and the curriculum is challenging.

Posted August 18, 2010
It's on par with expensive private schools, and I love the parent and community involvement.

Posted May 20, 2010
The teachers are amazing! We have a lot of parents that stay involved in the school and that is really great!

Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L 4

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted July 19, 2008
I've been at this school since kindergarten, and I'm now entering my junior year. In my opinion, after comparing my education to my siblings and close friends, C.S.A.S. offers the best education around.

Posted June 24, 2008
My second child is about to enter K at CSAS and we couldn't be happier. It's an excellent school all the way around. If you want a school that exemlifies the real world, CSAS is the place.

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
There is not a school I would rather have my child in. The teachers are dedicated and motivated. The students really love their school. The lessons are very challenging and this school is not obsessed with just teaching to NCLB standards, they are educating the whole student.

Posted October 22, 2007

Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L
865 East 3rd St, Chattanooga, TN  37403
Last modified Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top