Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Chattanooga School for the Arts and Sciences encourages students to go further than the classroom and explore the world. Learning from others within the community develops well rounded students, quickly. Each of the students here at CSAS are true to their character and level headed.

I have been at CSAS since kindergarten and could not be happier. My parents could not afford the cost of private schools and now as a Senior I feel like my class load is normally on par with my friends at Baylor, McCallie, and GPS. Almost all of the teachers are passionate and so are the students. The building itself is old, but you can feel the history in it.

I could not be happier with this school. I have had my children at several different schools including Normal Park and CSAS is by far the best school in the county hands down! I feel fortunate to now how both my children here. The staff is excellent and supportive and the curriculum is challenging.

It's on par with expensive private schools, and I love the parent and community involvement.

The teachers are amazing! We have a lot of parents that stay involved in the school and that is really great!

I've been at this school since kindergarten, and I'm now entering my junior year. In my opinion, after comparing my education to my siblings and close friends, C.S.A.S. offers the best education around.

My second child is about to enter K at CSAS and we couldn't be happier. It's an excellent school all the way around. If you want a school that exemlifies the real world, CSAS is the place.

There is not a school I would rather have my child in. The teachers are dedicated and motivated. The students really love their school. The lessons are very challenging and this school is not obsessed with just teaching to NCLB standards, they are educating the whole student.

There is no other school out there like CSAS. I can't even begin to say how it has changed my life. If anyone is unhappy with their current school, go to CSAS... things will change.

I have been so happy with this school. All of the teachers work together and know all of the students. Everyone supports everyone. It is such a positive enviornment. The most important benefit my four children have received is learning how to think and speak for themselves. I am convinced that the weekly seminar program has been responsible for this. Each year when I see the parents in line to secure a place for their children I just smile to myself and say anything is worth getting your child in this school.

Last modified Chattanooga School For The Arts And Science Csas L is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.