Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

East Brainerd Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2016
This school is trash. I would never recommend this school for anyone. My child had to go this school because of rezoning of my area and unfortunately this school is in my zone. If this is the only school left in chattanooga still I won't send my child in this school. I hate it.

East Brainerd Elementary School
Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 19, 2015
Mrs Owens and Mrs Clark were my son's teachers. They were wonderful. I'm sure my son will remember them for the rest of his life.

Posted July 19, 2015
Our son went to EBE for his Kindergarten and 1st grade. These two years has been a great foundation for our child. He has started having a liking towards school and learning. All credits to the teachers at EBE. We are very thankful to Mrs Clark. She has been a kind, caring and wonderful teacher. We will miss EBE as we have moved to VA.

Posted November 23, 2014
Love East Brainerd Elementary School.only thing I don't like is what they consider are good vegetables for school lunches. Potatoes and beans are not vegetables to be quite honest. The teachers and staff of the school are awesome though!

East Brainerd Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2014
We are new to the county and have 2 kids currently enrolled at this school. So far the school and staff have been a blessing and exceeded our expectations. Our children love it here and the teachers are wonderful. The only thing I wish is that the classes were smaller, but maybe that will change with the opening of the new building next year.

East Brainerd Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2013
Our motto is: Excellence Above Expectations. The teachers and administrators work hard to give students the best education possible.

Posted August 08, 2013
We have four kids, three of whom go to East Brainerd Elemantary. We love this school, never have we had an issue. Everyone is so loving and welcoming. The education my kids have gotten from this school, will stand up to the real world and its standards. Last year my son went on a field trip just about every month and some months two times. I would give this school 10 stars if I could.

Posted April 29, 2013
East Brainerd Elementary has been and continues to be a blessing to me and my family. I have had children, grandchildren and at present have a great grandchild in that school. We have been very pleased with the staff and the education our children are/have received. The staff is always helpful and available. The only negative about this school is not the educators, but the parent involvement in the school. Yes, the school is an old building and as old goes it needs many thing: however, we will be getting a new school...eventually..and that will be better. You just can't beat the continued strive to be excellent.

Posted April 26, 2013
East Brainerd Elementary has been a great fit for our family. There is great communication from the school. They could use more parental involvement, but who knows why some parents aren't able or choose not to volunteer. I volunteer every week, and feel very comfortable with the environment that our kindergarten age child is in every day. The school works hard to raise money and provide new opportunities and equipment for the children.

Posted August 02, 2012
My son has been attending East Brainard for two years now and he has loved all of his teachers They are kind, creative and organized. He will be going into 3rd grade this year and looking forwad to it! Great school and administration. Cant wait till they build the new school here soon. Randy Scorocca

East Brainerd Elementary School
7453 East Brainerd Road, Chattanooga, TN  37421
Last modified East Brainerd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.