Chattanooga, TN

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2014
Hillcrest has som of the best teacher in the district. I have the pleasure of seeing these teachers invest everything they have into their students. Many time teachers, staff members, and administration go above and beyond for the students they serve. Students are supported in their learning and also basic needs, clothing, coats, supplies, etc are collected throughout the year to help level the playing field for students attending Hillcrest. In the last few years Hillcrest has made huge steps in the right direction. The students may still not be where the school, county, and state want them to be but, they are on their way. You will never find a more caring and supportive teaching staff than the faculty at Hillcrest. Students are supported, encouraged, and held accountable every day.

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
A friend of mine worked at this school years ago and she was happy to hear we had students there

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted May 11, 2009
Hillcrest has been the most amazing thing for my kids. My kids were homeschooled and they even learned more and better once they started going there. The teachers are willing to help them and they honestly love my kids. My kids and there teachers have a bond, first they respect them as teachers then they respect them as someone trying to help the. My kids go on feild trips all the time. my kids always talk about fun activeties they are doing in class and not in class and they are learn while doing them. If your Child does not go on field trips it because they are doing things they shouldnt becaus if you have more than one referal you dnt go I know from experiance!

Posted January 14, 2009

Hillcrest Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2007
Field trips cost money. However, it is nice for the children to see places. I guess it falls on the parent more to make up for that deficit. As far as your child not being able to read... well what were you doing during his/her first seven years of living? Parents are the primary teachers in life. Teachers serve as a guide.

Posted June 02, 2006
This is by far the worst school i have ever sent my child to and i wouldn't reccomend it to my worst enemy.My child was not able to read when entering the 2nd grade,there are no field trips.

Posted September 11, 2003

Posted September 09, 2003
This school is the worst one my child has attended since I have been in TN. The discipline is nonexistent, and there are no field trips ever. I will be placing my child elswhere.

Hillcrest Elementary School
4302 Bonny Oaks Dr, Chattanooga, TN  37416
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top