Posted May 09, 2014
CSLA is a school unsurpassed in our area! I've worked in several child care and educational facilities here in Hamilton County (public and private) and would not send my child anywhere else. If the county knew what a draw schools like this are to businesses and families, they would re-build CSLA to accomadate K-12 AND model their program throughout the county.

Posted April 28, 2014
this school needs a new building but with all the flaws this school keeps producing A+ students.

Posted July 17, 2013
My oldest child was accepted when starting third grade. I was very nervouse because it is a remarkably demanding grade. She has absolutely flourished. The teachers welcomed and supported her thoughout the year. She made wonderful friends and has been challenged to work hard for her academic goals. I could not be more pleased. With the exception of the facilities, this is one of the best schools in the Chattanooga area.

Posted June 13, 2011
I have 2 children at CSLA entering 4th & 6th grades. My wife and I have been very pleased so far. Not to say there hasn't been issues along the way, but tell me a place there's not. CSLA provides an excellent education because of it's dedicated teachers/administrators and the families behind the students. The facilities however, are failing drastically and are the biggest negative by far. With that said, CSLA continues to rank as one of the top schools in the nation. Imagine if we had adequate facilities?!?

Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts 3

Posted May 13, 2010
CSLA is a great school up until the 3rd grade, at which point children seem to get left behind with the fast pace. Great school not; however not suitable for every child or every family. If you enjoy a high demand lifestyle then you should be fine.

Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts 0

Posted May 11, 2010
With a dynamic curriculum that engages every student, teachers that love their roles as educators and mentors, and parental support that empowers the classroom, CSLA is a great school.

Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts 0

Posted March 27, 2010
This is a good school they have everything organised for everybody.

Posted March 05, 2010

Posted February 02, 2010
My experience with CSLA had been wonderful so far. The kindergarten teachers are fantastic and my child has learned so much.

Posted August 29, 2009
I've gone to CSLA for 8 years. I graduated two years ago and continued my schooling at CSAS. I like to visit as much as I can, because the teachers and staff are so welcoming. It feels like home for me. I do miss it. And I hope that every child that goes there gets as much out of the experience as I did.

Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts
6579 East Brainerd Rd, Chattanooga, TN  37421
Last modified Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top