Bad
Good

Very good school. Teachers and other staff very helpful. Education is excellent. Really loved this school. The tests on every week from different subjects are awesome that keeps kids ready all the time for education. Thanks teachers and staff.

CSLA is a school unsurpassed in our area! I've worked in several child care and educational facilities here in Hamilton County (public and private) and would not send my child anywhere else. If the county knew what a draw schools like this are to businesses and families, they would re-build CSLA to accomadate K-12 AND model their program throughout the county.

this school needs a new building but with all the flaws this school keeps producing A+ students.

My oldest child was accepted when starting third grade. I was very nervouse because it is a remarkably demanding grade. She has absolutely flourished. The teachers welcomed and supported her thoughout the year. She made wonderful friends and has been challenged to work hard for her academic goals. I could not be more pleased. With the exception of the facilities, this is one of the best schools in the Chattanooga area.

I have 2 children at CSLA entering 4th & 6th grades. My wife and I have been very pleased so far. Not to say there hasn't been issues along the way, but tell me a place there's not. CSLA provides an excellent education because of it's dedicated teachers/administrators and the families behind the students. The facilities however, are failing drastically and are the biggest negative by far. With that said, CSLA continues to rank as one of the top schools in the nation. Imagine if we had adequate facilities?!?

CSLA is a great school up until the 3rd grade, at which point children seem to get left behind with the fast pace. Great school not; however not suitable for every child or every family. If you enjoy a high demand lifestyle then you should be fine.

With a dynamic curriculum that engages every student, teachers that love their roles as educators and mentors, and parental support that empowers the classroom, CSLA is a great school.

This is a good school they have everything organised for everybody.

My experience with CSLA had been wonderful so far. The kindergarten teachers are fantastic and my child has learned so much.

I've gone to CSLA for 8 years. I graduated two years ago and continued my schooling at CSAS. I like to visit as much as I can, because the teachers and staff are so welcoming. It feels like home for me. I do miss it. And I hope that every child that goes there gets as much out of the experience as I did.

Last modified Chattanooga School For The Liberal Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.