Christiana, TN

Posted June 22, 2013
We are new in the area but we are hearing really great things about the school and staff.

Posted September 29, 2010
Kids love coming to school. They know the faculty and staff care about them and want the best for them. Everyone makes their well-being and education priority #1!

Posted May 14, 2010
Loving, warm environment for children to learn.

Posted May 13, 2010
We have been CES parents for 2 years now and we have no complaints. All the staff is very friendly and they have many opportunities for parents to be involved with the activities planned. Most important though have been our teachers. Each year we have had dedicated teachers that go beyond teaching the 'class' level and find ways to help each idividual student to thrive!

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers are wonderful, we have had a great experience with this school.

Posted May 13, 2010
Christiana is a community school. The staff is great!!! The students are all so friendly. I went to Christiana when I was a little girl and now that I am a parent I am so proud to say that my children attend such a great school.

Posted May 13, 2010
Christiana is the best school I have ever worked. The students are awesome, the staff is great and the parents are very involved. Christiana Elementary is one big family!

Posted May 13, 2010
I love how friendly and sensitive the staff is. This school has the most careing staff I have ever seen.

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers are wonderful and very caring. They do a great job of keeping the parents informed of what is going on at school.

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers are so nurturing and positive with the kids. The kids love going to school. The community really gets behind the school.

Christiana Elementary School
4701 Highway 10, Christiana, TN  37037
Last modified Christiana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christiana Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top