Bad
Good

We are new in the area but we are hearing really great things about the school and staff.

Kids love coming to school. They know the faculty and staff care about them and want the best for them. Everyone makes their well-being and education priority #1!

Loving, warm environment for children to learn.

We have been CES parents for 2 years now and we have no complaints. All the staff is very friendly and they have many opportunities for parents to be involved with the activities planned. Most important though have been our teachers. Each year we have had dedicated teachers that go beyond teaching the 'class' level and find ways to help each idividual student to thrive!

The teachers are wonderful, we have had a great experience with this school.

Christiana is a community school. The staff is great!!! The students are all so friendly. I went to Christiana when I was a little girl and now that I am a parent I am so proud to say that my children attend such a great school.

Christiana is the best school I have ever worked. The students are awesome, the staff is great and the parents are very involved. Christiana Elementary is one big family!

I love how friendly and sensitive the staff is. This school has the most careing staff I have ever seen.

The teachers are wonderful and very caring. They do a great job of keeping the parents informed of what is going on at school.

The teachers are so nurturing and positive with the kids. The kids love going to school. The community really gets behind the school.

Last modified Christiana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.