Christiana, TN

Cedar Hall School 1

Posted August 06, 2007

Posted June 26, 2007
I am a Cedar Hall alumna and I am so grateful for the education I received during highschool. I didn't just learn facts and figures, but instead learned how to think, how to analyze, and how to write. I also learned life and people skills that carried me through and beyond college, into the working world. I loved my time at Cedar Hall and continue to cherish the memories and the education I received.

Posted January 09, 2007
Cedar Hall offers children the opportunity to play like kids in a rural farm setting while learning like scholars in an academic hands-on environment. Students build on the knowledge learned from one class project to explore the next. The children come to love the process of learning. They achieve because they love to learn. This small student body acts as a large family within the school setting as well as outside those boundaries. Cedar Hall offers a unique alternative to the typical private school.

Posted December 08, 2005