Bad
Good

as a student here in the 8th grade i think it is a fun school although their is drama and some teachers i dont care for they have an activity for every student all of my friends are in some kind of extra class i participate in the beta program and enjoy iot very much as for the drama mentioned before their is no school where that is not present and their sucks but all in all a good school.

My son loves this school. He has made a smooth transition and is doing well academically, as well as being challanged in his honors classes. The only thing that I don't like is that they don't really let you know what is going on at the school, they expect the child to let you know, and some of the school website is not up to date.

I love this school! They have every sport you can think of,and they have excellent fun things to do with the students!

absolutely outstanding. my son will be in 8th grd. this yr. (08-09) and he has excelled way beyond what I ever dreamed. we have had no problems...they don't tolerate fights or bullies and the teachers always seem to look out for them. the dress code is great...they can still be an individiual, as long as they keep shirts tucked in and a belt on. they don't require a certain color shirt or pant, just as long as it isn't offensive. the principal I find very nice and most of all fair. he has always told me that he would help me if I ever had any issues. I am truly going to miss this school when my son leaves!

I love my school! It is soo wonderful! I have been there since 6th grade and now i am in 7th but i love it there! All the teachers are very nice, and ive made honor roll since i've been there! In elementary I wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box, but now I am doing very well! I hope to seen new people soon!

This was the best school my child has ever attended. Academically my child excelled. The ones in the office were very helpful especially when there were problems. I recommend this school wholeheartedly!!

The teacher's and staff are excellent!

Last modified Christiana Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.