Bad
Good

Good school IF your child does not have a learning disability, I thought it was going to be different and dread the next couple years we have left.

I can't say enough good things about this school. We moved our children from a school that was supposed to be one of the best in the area (a reputation it definitely did not deserve) and it was the best choice we've made yet with regards to their education! What a great group of teachers and administrators! My children have been more excited about learning this year than they have ever been and every day they come home excited to return!

This is our 1st yr with Moore Magnet Elem. School. My 2 children were a little nervous moving from their "Top 5 percent REWARD SCHOOL" in Sango (so was I to be honest), but I kept hearing so many wonderful things about this STEM school & how MMES taught using different learning styles! Well honestly, during the past 3 months, we are completely impressed with MMES & my children are excited to go to school daily! MMES has many opportunities, hands on activities and family centered events. The school loans all 4 & 5th graders their own labtop to use throughout the school year- which is a great to teach technology and responsibility! My 2nd grader has already been on 2 Learning Field trips! MMES offers afterschool events such as STEM Night, Literacy Night and had an amazing Fall Festival for families to enjoy just to name a few so far! They just recently opened the first and only OUTDOOR classroom on the campus, its open to all Clarksvilles schools but Moore has the advantage! They partner with the YMCA to provide an afterschool program (for a fee) for the students. The Principals and staff are all very caring, supportive, intelligent and helpful. WE LOVE MOORE MAGNET!!!

This school cares about its students! They do not jump to "Write-ups" over every little thing like some other schools in Clarksville. They try to talk to their students first about their behavior and/or wrong choice to positively change the students thinking. Write-ups are negative reinforcement in my opinion and some schools are just simply write-up happy! Kids are going to be kids- they are still learning and growing. I appreciate the fact that Moore Magnet cares enough about their students to deter non-serious "minor" misbehavior in positive ways instead of jumping to office write-ups! Thank-you Moore Magnet!

We have two children at Moore. We are zoned for a school is supposedly the best in the city, but I drive them to Moore every day because of the incredible staff and programs at this school. Our first has been there since Kindergarten. Although he is a difficult child, his teachers in K and 1st were always terrific handling it without making him feel like a bad kid and were very helpful working with us in addressing his problems. Our second is now in Kindergarten and loves it! I can't praise his teacher Mrs. James highly enough. She is the kind of teacher you remember for the rest of your life. I really appreciate the effort the staff as a whole makes to get to know each child. Even people who don't see them on a daily basis know their names and say hi when they see us.

My two grandsons have both attended this school. The learning atmosphere if great. The attention to science is its main focus. This school is about the children and its city neighborhood.

My child attends this school and the school is very clean the staff is very friendly and my child loves to go to school in the mornings it isnt a battle to get out of bed. The office staff is very secure with who comes and goes and if i were new to this city i would be at ease to know this is were i am leaving my child during the day.

The academic programs are great at Moore Magnet, I only wish they had after school programs. Moore Magnet has a wonderful Science Lab for the students. I am not very involved with my sons school, I have two jobs, This makes it very important that the school works extra hard to keep things running smooth, they do. I would say that Moore is the best school in Clarksville.

Last modified Moore Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.