Clarksville, TN

Northwest High School 2

Posted November 13, 2014
I currently go to this school..students are loud and disrespectful. Many kids cheat but lots of teachers don't care and don't have control over the classrooms. I feel uneducated alot of the times and can't focus on test because I have loud annoying people screaming next to me. it's a ok school. Lots of students talk about sex and drugs. if you find the right crowed then your going to be fine.Some teachers are awesome others i feel like cross the student and teacher barrier line. This school is going downhill fast used to be 1 one in the county not anymore!. The only good thing is cameras are everywhere and the lunch is good that's about it. Also if you come from another state you need focus electives and if your in your Junior or Senior year you will NOT graduate or you have to stay back. regulars electives don't count as focus electives. I have to take summer school and after school classes just to graduate. I have been to 3 different highs schools this is the worst!

Northwest High School 4

Posted February 17, 2011
Pretty good school. We had a child graduate in 2010. The school does deserve more attention from the school board.

Posted February 18, 2010

Northwest High School 1

Posted September 29, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
I graduated from Northwest High School and now my daughter is a Sophomore at Northwest High School. I knew Mr. Stephens as a teacher when I was in school and now I get to see him in action as a principle. He cares about the students and does an excellent job at keeping parents informed as to what is going on with Northwest. Several former classmates are now teachers at Northwest and I am proud to have my daughter in their class. Northwest provides an AVID program that prepares students for college. Northwest offers many after school activities. Northwest was recently featured on Channel 4 WSMV's 'Cool Schools'. The word is out, Northwest is a cool school to go to!

Northwest High School 2

Posted November 05, 2008
The school cares too much about diciplining the students than their actual education. Dicipling is definitely important but I believe that teachers should learn to choose their battles, it's very difficult for a child to learn from a teacher that they hate and are afraid of.

Posted July 02, 2008

Northwest High School 1

Posted May 19, 2008

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted November 09, 2007
I love Northwest High School, we are a family not just a school. Yea, Northwest does'nt have as much money as the other schools, but Northwest is still the best!!! Amber Huff

Northwest High School
800 Lafayette Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified Northwest High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top