Posted April 02, 2014
I love Ringgold Elementary. My ongoing experience with the staff, teachers and parent is amazing. Everyone is so courteous and helpful to one another. My grandson is being rewarded for his grades going up each quarter. He is reading beyond belief. Everyday when he comes home from school, we have a chat about his day at Ringgold. Not one time since he has been enrolled has he had a bad report. I have nothing but smiles when Ringgold is mentioned to me. To all the staff, keep up the great work. You all ROCK!

Posted July 09, 2013
Great school! Staff is excellent, especially Mrs. Jones! My children always received a warm welcome whenever they arrived at school. Thev office staff work hard! It is busy at certain times of the day in the front office, and the ladies work to get everyone taken care of as smoothly as possible. The nurse cares very much for the well being of the students, especially those with allergies. Teachers have all been excellent. Classen, Skevington, Kulic, just to name a few, were excellent teachers and pushed my children to meet their full potential. Principal is working to improve the school all the time. She is involved and receptive to new ideas. Only negative I have witnessed: the school needs more parent involvement.

Ringgold Elementary School 3

Posted September 04, 2012
The majority of Office/Front Desk Staff is rude. The school/teacher seems to have no idea what is going on and fail to notify the parents of what is going on with the general information you'd think would be easy to find or understand. I have had to send numerous notes to the teacher asking questions in order to figure things out for myself.

Posted March 14, 2011
I have 2 children one in pre-k and one in 4th (the oldest has gone since kindergarten). This has been the best experience that me and my children have had! There are such a caring network of counselors and teachers that can and will want to help you and your child through anything. My pre-k child has learned so much more than id ever expected and his teacher is the best! In my opinion this school deserves a 10!

Posted April 26, 2010
I absolutely love this school. My son who is a 1st grader has straight A's. His teacher is caring, kind and works with parents on any issues present. I was leary on where my child would attend school when I left post and that is completely gone now that he is going to Ringgold. The front desk staff is always polite nad eager to assist. He was a late enrollee and I was helped without any difficulty.

Posted April 12, 2010
My 6 and 8 year old attend this school. They absolutely love it and so do I. The teachers are wonderful, and so is the rest of the staff. They went above and beyond to help them adjust to their new school and my children have thrived there. They have both excelled, in academics and social skills. I highly recommend this school. The principal and vice principal are both very nice and happy to help you with whatever you need. My daughter's first grade teacher, Ms. Hampton, is a true treasure. Ringgold is lucky to have her and so are we. My son was a little behind when we started here, and now makes mostly A's. His teacher, Mrs. Gore, is an excellent teacher. Couldn't be happier with Ringgold.

Ringgold Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2010
My children have not benefitted from this school at all!! The teachers are rude and do nott spend any one on one time with the children. The after school reading programs consist of eating popcorn and playing, and in the case of an emergency you cannot even get your child out of the school!!! This is unacceptable and rediculous!!!!

Ringgold Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2009

Ringgold Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
Awesome teaching ...my boys went there from Kindergarten and they were always above level, especially in reading and in math.

Ringgold Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2007
My son enjoys this school. The principal and vice-principal have been very nice. The school (like all schools) needs more trainings in regards to special education. Compared to some other schools this school certainly has some better qualities. If the principal and vice-principal deal nicely with the parents it will trickle down to their staff. The office has always been kind and welcoming.

Ringgold Elementary School
240 Ringgold Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified Ringgold Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ringgold Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top