Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are very effective at this school. They are professional and really care about their students. It is also great that the administration is supportive and that helps in the effectiveness of the teaching staff.

Amount of homework: Agree

As these are young students, not a lot of homework is given. However, if there was work sent home, it was for the purpose of reinforcing what was taught and learned during the school day.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school was very honest and direct with the policy of helping students reach their full potential. Teachers and staff were honest and caring and that translated to the students walking the halls.

St B Elementary School is such a great school. My children loved their time here especially due to dedicated and caring teachers and an administration that was supportive of both parents and students alike. Students truly thrive and learn and are pushed to their full potential. I always felt like the door was open to me as a parent to communicate with the teachers, and I always felt like the students were the number one priority. But the best part of this school, it is not overcrowded like most other schools in Montgomery County so students really get that personalized interaction that helps them be successful.

Good people who love to teach! My daughter loves her school and the staff! I couldn't ask for more. I love this school!

Being a military family, new to the Clarksville area, I was worried about sending my kids to two different elementary schools. But now that they have been here nearly a year they are both thriving. They both never want to move because they love it so much. I am impressed with the level of communication with the parents as well as the awesome bus system. And the teachers are ... AWESOME! We are proud to be St. Bethlehem Bees and Burt Tigers!

I was extremely disappointed in the faculty at this school for two years in a row. So I pulled my child out and put him in a private school. I attempted on multiple occasions to talk to the principle and one time scheduled a meeting and was literally stood up. The vice principle tried to step in at the meeting but he had another meeting going on at the same time so he wasn t much help. Even though I attempted several times to email, phone and schedule appointments with the principle I never did get any communication from her at all. They never even followed up with me about how things were progressing. I met with the counselor at my own request a couple of times and she was very nice and tried to help but she s so busy she wasn t able to be attentive. The two teachers were at a loss as the first one was a first year teacher and the second one didn t seem to care much as she kept insisting she had other students to attend to.

I have had 3 children attend St. B Elementary. Our experiences have been exceptional. The teachers are caring and committed to student achievement. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The Guidance Counselor is AMAZING! The PASS class gave my son the additional challenge that he needed. My children are all currently in the top of their class in high school. I contribute this, in large part, to their start at St B. Elementary.

Because the teachers & staff care about children & do their best to give them one on one attention. The children seem very happy there & to go to school!! I am a school bus driver & I see this every day!!!!

Our daughter began the 2nd grade at S. B this fall and we found it exceptional. They not only assessed her reading difficulties but corrected them over the semester. Well done.

Last modified St Bethlehem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2