Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 23, 2015
Good people who love to teach! My daughter loves her school and the staff! I couldn't ask for more. I love this school!

Posted March 08, 2015
Being a military family, new to the Clarksville area, I was worried about sending my kids to two different elementary schools. But now that they have been here nearly a year they are both thriving. They both never want to move because they love it so much. I am impressed with the level of communication with the parents as well as the awesome bus system. And the teachers are ... AWESOME! We are proud to be St. Bethlehem Bees and Burt Tigers!

St Bethlehem Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2013
I was extremely disappointed in the faculty at this school for two years in a row. So I pulled my child out and put him in a private school. I attempted on multiple occasions to talk to the principle and one time scheduled a meeting and was literally stood up. The vice principle tried to step in at the meeting but he had another meeting going on at the same time so he wasn t much help. Even though I attempted several times to email, phone and schedule appointments with the principle I never did get any communication from her at all. They never even followed up with me about how things were progressing. I met with the counselor at my own request a couple of times and she was very nice and tried to help but she s so busy she wasn t able to be attentive. The two teachers were at a loss as the first one was a first year teacher and the second one didn t seem to care much as she kept insisting she had other students to attend to.

Posted September 21, 2012
I have had 3 children attend St. B Elementary. Our experiences have been exceptional. The teachers are caring and committed to student achievement. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The Guidance Counselor is AMAZING! The PASS class gave my son the additional challenge that he needed. My children are all currently in the top of their class in high school. I contribute this, in large part, to their start at St B. Elementary.

St Bethlehem Elementary School

Posted October 04, 2009
Because the teachers & staff care about children & do their best to give them one on one attention. The children seem very happy there & to go to school!! I am a school bus driver & I see this every day!!!!

Posted January 18, 2008
Our daughter began the 2nd grade at S. B this fall and we found it exceptional. They not only assessed her reading difficulties but corrected them over the semester. Well done.

Posted May 25, 2006
St. B is such a wonderful school. I would recommend it to anyone. My children have been well cared for, and encouraged to the point where my son loves to read, and my daughter is passionate about drawing and writing. I have seen many of the teachers still there into the late evening hours. The office staff is great, and the administration really knows how to run a great school. The music teacher has his doctorate, and the art teacher is inspiring. I just can't speak well enough of this school.

St Bethlehem Elementary School
2450 Old Russellville Pike, Clarksville, TN  37040
Last modified St Bethlehem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2