Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are great! Administrators not so much.. The teachers could do a whole lot more if they had an admin who cared more about their students.

My daughter has attended Minglewood for three years now. We have not had any negative encounters with the school. My daughter has been on the honor roll all three years and she is constantly challenged to advance by her teachers. she is also a great reader because the school fully encourages reading by setting AR goals. The only thing I see as a downfall is that there is not much parent support, parents are the backbone of student and school success. I hope to see more parents involved!!! Keep up the Good work Mrs.Digby and Team!

This school is a joke! By far the worst school. Don't bother asking anyone there any questions because you will receive a different answer by every one. I wrote a letter describing exactly what days he's a car rider and what days he's bus and one will call and say they didn't receive a letter another will say they don't know why someone called because they have the letter. My son gets lunch charges even when he doesn't attend school! I have only encountered ONE nice/helpful person there, everyone else has been VERY RUDE and inconsiderate to me! I just can't believe the attitude on the staff, it makes me afraid of what my son will pickup from attending there. Absolutely in shock over this school!

Love it! Office staff super sweet and supportive. The principal when my kids attended has since retired, so not sure of principal. Mr. Ross for 5th grade!!!! Love him, he is so good with the kids!

As a military family my children and I have been through a lot of elementary schools but this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with the public school system. My son is a special needs child in the fourth grade there and their program is a joke along with their teachers, anti bullying committee, guidance counselor and principal.

I REALLY WISH THAT MRS. CAMPBELL COULD MOVE UP TO THE 3RD GRADE WITH MY SON AND EVERY YR AFTER THAT. MY SON LOVES HER SO MUCH AND SO DO WE. SHE IS THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD.

my daughter goes to this school and they are very bad at helping parents help thier children for an example my daughter is being evaluated for adhd or other behavior problems and she still gets sent home for her behavior. and shes loosing out on her education and being able to be around peers her age. i have contacted people to resolve this problem and i eithier get sent to a automated service or a voicemail to someone whos on vacation or whatever and i have made it clear that i need it resolved now because they have not kept her in school suspended her 1 day or i have kept her home due to this problem i admit my daughter can be bad but again shes being evaluated for behavior problems and they know this but apparently do not understand. i moved to clarksville hopeful that she would do better at this school but even the last school worked with her and me to resolve these complaints of minglewood staff.

All of my 3 children have attended Minglewood Elem, and we loved it. The teachers were excellent and caring. The principal, Ms. Winters, was very involved with the everyday activities of the classes. We relocated to another area w/ allegedly a 'higher' rating, and wanted to return to Minglewood.

My son has been at Minglewood for two years and this school has been wonderful. I am very grateful to all the staff that have worked with him for always showing him such kindness and patience. In particular, his kindergarten teacher, Ms. Bonner, who helped him adjust to school and Ms. Bailey, his first grade teacher, who helps him do his best. Here I found teachers who, despite so many demands on their time, were able to treat each child as an individual. The only shortcomings I could point out were district wide and probably due to budget restraints, such as the menu (too much processed / junk food) and the lack of school based before/after care. These are district-wide problems that parents should bring up. But the staff at Minglewood do an excellent job.

This school is wonderful. My child has been attending for a couple of years. The teachers work hard to help the parents and child achieve their best. My child has learning disabilities and behavioral disabilities and this school is wonderful. They go the extra mile. The have been very understanding and have worked with my child extensively. The school staff is very professional and helpful. They have done alot to keep my child in public education where my child can socialize with regular children. I am very pleased. My child will stay in this school until he goes to middle school.

Last modified Minglewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.