Clarksville, TN

Posted October 22, 2014
My daughter has attended this school 6th, 7th, and now 8th grade. She loves it. I've found the teachers and staff to be professional and courteous. She is excelling academically, she was tested and put in the gifted program and is challenged intellectually. The school is very progressive with college prep.

Posted July 28, 2014
My daughter attended this school for 2 years ,and she loved it! The teachers are absolutely amazing! They go out of their way to make sure your child understands the work they have. I couldn't have asked for a better group of teachers to teach and watch out for my daughter!!

Northeast Middle School 2

Posted March 06, 2014
This school is to dramatic. all they seem to care about iis how we act, not how we learn. we geet in trouble from the dumbest things I ever heard. maybe, Northeast should care more about our learning.

Northeast Middle School 3

Posted December 04, 2013
My children have been here since the sixth grade. I am not impressed with the disparity of treatment when it comes to discipline of the Minority students as compared to the Caucasian students. It seems to me that it is more important in this school to take discipline extreme more than the students education. For the most part it's not so much the teachers although some of them do it to. It more of a problem at the level above the teachers. You can go to college and get a degree but class room is not "real life" to show you how to deal with students of color. Then again some people where not brought up to learn to deal with people of different nationalities and culture. Hats off to Ringgold elementary school, I did a presentation there for cultural week and they made me feel very welcome. I have yet to see anything cultural at Northeast middle school. Very sad!!!!!!!

Posted January 16, 2012
I believe this is a wonderful school and has always been wonderful from the day they first opened.

Posted January 07, 2012
My daughter just started going to this school last week and has already made lots of friends and can't stop talking about how much fun she has at school everyday.

Posted December 04, 2011
This is the best school in Montgomery County everyone here is so friendly. The girls basketball team has gotten better also. I hate the fact that my kida are zoned somwhere else next yr but I'm not going to let them go anywhere else because this is a great school and I'd hate for them to go to one of those racist and rude schools in Montgomery County.

Northeast Middle School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
currently im a 6th grader and i just love NEMS the teachers are great and this year to be honest is the best school year ever! I never ever have gotten straite As the whole year (so far) in school until now. This schoolis the greatest!!! Personly I like my band director hes srict though!!! ;)

Posted January 16, 2010
My daughter has attended Northeast Middle School from 6th Grade and will finish 8th grade this May 10. We are a Military Family and we have moved her from school to school and Northeast Middle School is by far one of the best schools she has attended. My younger daughter attends Northeast Elementary school and that is also an excellent school. They have constant parent teacher involvement. I can contact a teacher anytime via email. She also has AP math and science classes. Her AP teachers send home via email a summary of each weeks lesson plans and they call everyones homes with a message from the principal from everything from a Snow Day message to a message letting parents know report cards were sent home or will be sent home. As far as their extra-curricular programs, they have a wide variety.

Posted April 27, 2009

Northeast Middle School
3703 Trenton Rd, Clarksville, TN  37040
Last modified Northeast Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top