PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The "pets", rich and the faculty's kids get away with much more; the disrespect, bullying and their lack of discipline for these kids are unreal.

Military families BEWARE! This school is not for you. Many of the kids that attend this school have grown up together and your children will be treated as OUTSIDERS. The administration is far from helpful and will DISMISS your concerns. Also, teacher turn over is HUGE at this school and many of the teachers are NOT certified teachers. Please, don't make the mistake we made. AVOID this school.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

If your child has any learning difficulties DO NOT send them to this school.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Terrible leadership. The Head of School is a witch.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Absolutely not. Your worries will be ignored.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Honestly the worst leadership I have ever experienced. Many of these "leaders" have their jobs due to nepotism.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This is a private school and they DO NOT have special education teachers. They also do not have to follow IEP plans.

One of the best decisions we have made as parents!!! Choosing Clarksville Academy for our children's education was the RIGHT choice! They both love going to school everyday. It has been very rewarding as a parent to see my children THRIVE in their learning environment while be challenged in the classroom, love their teachers, and be HAPPY at school. Thank you to the wonderful administration and teachers at CA for being so dedicated to our children and their success!

This school is very dear to me. As a graduate myself, I feel that Clarksville Academy played a huge role in my personal and professional success. Having not attended Clarksville Academy my entire school career, I was able to appreciate the unique aspects of the school that were different than any other school I had attended in the past. The smaller class sizes, the level of dedication that the teachers had to the students and their success, and positive atmosphere were just a few things that made this school a FANTASTIC place to learn! I treasure my time spent there, learning experiences in and out of the classroom and my lifelong friends that I made during my time at CA!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our son loved the academy and we believe that he a great young man because of his education influence.

Last modified Clarksville Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12