PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

One of the best decisions we have made as parents!!! Choosing Clarksville Academy for our children's education was the RIGHT choice! They both love going to school everyday. It has been very rewarding as a parent to see my children THRIVE in their learning environment while be challenged in the classroom, love their teachers, and be HAPPY at school. Thank you to the wonderful administration and teachers at CA for being so dedicated to our children and their success!

This school is very dear to me. As a graduate myself, I feel that Clarksville Academy played a huge role in my personal and professional success. Having not attended Clarksville Academy my entire school career, I was able to appreciate the unique aspects of the school that were different than any other school I had attended in the past. The smaller class sizes, the level of dedication that the teachers had to the students and their success, and positive atmosphere were just a few things that made this school a FANTASTIC place to learn! I treasure my time spent there, learning experiences in and out of the classroom and my lifelong friends that I made during my time at CA!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our son loved the academy and we believe that he a great young man because of his education influence.

Our son graduated from Clarksville Academy. We moved him from the public schools when he was in the 7th grade and he was not happy about it one bit, but with 2 days of being there he hugged and thanked us both a million times over for bringing him here. We NEVER regretted the decision and now our grandson is a part of this great legacy!

My children were able to come to CA and feel comfortable enough to get involved with school activities and feel like they belong because of the environment offered at CA. They were able to blossom here, unlike public school.

I believe Clarksville Academy is a wonderful school because of the small 1:1 class ratio, technology, CBL, and the loving nurturing faculty. I strongly agree with their mission statement which is, "to promote academic excellence, moral integrity, and physical and social growth. Thank you Clarksville Academy for giving my child the opportunity to achieve his potential and beyond.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school sets students up to deal with real world situations. Students are allowed to learn both in and out of the classroom.

Clarksville Academy is a wonderful place! I truly love the school and feel the staff truly cares about each student. This is a wonderful place to send your children.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Kids do not learn honesty or experience fairness. Nothing about the "small town school" prepares them for real life.

The curriculum is wonderful, the workload for all grades seems to be appropriate. The bullying from the kids that have "family ties" to the school or to the coaches is unreal! The bullying gets the "kids will be kids" answer and never fixed. The bullying has been verbal and physical.

Last modified Clarksville Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12