PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Posted January 29, 2016
One of the best decisions we have made as parents!!! Choosing Clarksville Academy for our children's education was the RIGHT choice! They both love going to school everyday. It has been very rewarding as a parent to see my children THRIVE in their learning environment while be challenged in the classroom, love their teachers, and be HAPPY at school. Thank you to the wonderful administration and teachers at CA for being so dedicated to our children and their success!

Posted January 29, 2016
This school is very dear to me. As a graduate myself, I feel that Clarksville Academy played a huge role in my personal and professional success. Having not attended Clarksville Academy my entire school career, I was able to appreciate the unique aspects of the school that were different than any other school I had attended in the past. The smaller class sizes, the level of dedication that the teachers had to the students and their success, and positive atmosphere were just a few things that made this school a FANTASTIC place to learn! I treasure my time spent there, learning experiences in and out of the classroom and my lifelong friends that I made during my time at CA!

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 26, 2016
Absolutely! The teachers make sure that the students know what is right and wrong and honestly that needs to begin at home which sadly it is not.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 26, 2016
Absolutely! CBL (challenged based learning) is a HUGE component that allows the students to go out to the community and help others.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 26, 2016
Our son loved the academy and we believe that he a great young man because of his education influence.

Posted January 26, 2016
Our son graduated from Clarksville Academy. We moved him from the public schools when he was in the 7th grade and he was not happy about it one bit, but with 2 days of being there he hugged and thanked us both a million times over for bringing him here. We NEVER regretted the decision and now our grandson is a part of this great legacy!

Posted January 26, 2016
My children were able to come to CA and feel comfortable enough to get involved with school activities and feel like they belong because of the environment offered at CA. They were able to blossom here, unlike public school.

Posted January 26, 2016
I believe Clarksville Academy is a wonderful school because of the small 1:1 class ratio, technology, CBL, and the loving nurturing faculty. I strongly agree with their mission statement which is, "to promote academic excellence, moral integrity, and physical and social growth. Thank you Clarksville Academy for giving my child the opportunity to achieve his potential and beyond.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 26, 2016
This school sets students up to deal with real world situations. Students are allowed to learn both in and out of the classroom.

Posted January 26, 2016
Clarksville Academy is a wonderful place! I truly love the school and feel the staff truly cares about each student. This is a wonderful place to send your children.

710 N 2nd St, Clarksville, TN  37040