PK-3, 5-10|Private

Bad
Good

Not recommended! This school does not follow the teachings of Christianity. The teachers do not have the education and training needed to teach and handle children of all ages. Safety issues exist at this school. I was a member of the church and felt that this school would be great for my young child but I regret the decision. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

I attended this school from 7th grade to 8th grade, and it saved my life. The administration was great, and the staff was always very understanding of my personal needs. I got a good education, and retained everything. I'm going to public school, now, but i truly miss M.C.A.

My son attended this school for two years. The administration and staff were all very wonderful. My son received a woderful education and we were very sad when we were transferred to another state. This school uses the acelerated christian learning. It is a top notch program.

Beware of the so-called christians in this school. The teachers really don't seem like they know what they are doing. The administrator was rude and insulting to me and my husband when my son contracted ringworm from another child.The staff knew the other child had the problem weeks prior, but didn't feel the need to notify parents. The last incident happened when they changed buildings and forgot my child's asthma medicine. He had an attack shortly thereafter and they accused me of not giving it to them. Not True! I had to let them know that I was going to contact a lawyer before the board took me seriously.

Last modified Montgomery Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-3, 5-10