Posted October 24, 2014
I volunteer at this school as a general handyman. I am a Veteran with an eye for security and safety and really enjoy interacting with the kids, and watching their interactions with the teachers. I wish I had a school like this available to me when I was of that age, I would have LOVED it.

Posted June 06, 2013
Best year ever. Very pleased with academic results. Public schools was a disaster. Would recommend this private school to any parent wanting the best education for their child. Small classes, participation in clubs and civic organizations are all part of the experience. AAE turned a struggling student and turned them into an academic achiever. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Posted June 13, 2011
i have attended this school for 4 years now. Teachers are really observant on what goes on, and there is no homework. The administration is quick to address concerns that everybody has. Most of all it is a good place for special needs kids to get the best possible. In the classroom, student size is really small, and can range from 4-10 kids.

Academy For Academic Excellence 4

Posted April 16, 2011
I have attended AAE for two years. This school is as easy or as hard as you can handle. Since there are less than seventy students in the whole school in a given year, the teachers have enough time to work with all of their students. It can be an immense challenge for some students. Nothing you are assigned at this school is impossible unless you make no effort. Want to work on an ambitious project during school hours? Make sure your classwork is finished, and clean up when your work is done. AAE is infinitely flexible, and the work for many school productions is undertaken during the school day. Surprisingly, homework is minimal, allowing students more time to pursue activities after school. Nothing I could say in so few words could possibly justify the personality of this school. I suggest to anyone considering this school to visit classes - at least twice and at different times of day!

Posted March 21, 2011
I will attend it soon and after all the good reviews I feel confident for it.

Posted April 29, 2010
My son has attended AAE for three years and really like it. The principal, assistant principal and other staff members really care about the children. They put their heart into their work and want to assure that each child get a quality education. I always feel welcome and treated with respect when I go there. It's a wonderful place and I would highly recommend AAE to anyone looking for a great school.

Posted April 18, 2010
We have two special needs children at AAE and we absolutely love it. The teachers and administration go above and beyond what is expected. The teachers are well trained, yet the school as a whole presents a friendly, homelike atmosphere. Parents are a welcome part of the school and their input about their child is appreciated. Every child should have the opportunity to attend a school like this.

Academy For Academic Excellence 0

Posted November 07, 2009
I have gone to this school for two years now, and I could probably give you an honest good review on it. It is a good school. It accepts you for who you are, and takes you in to help. It's small classes give the teachers the ability to help students with their needs, but also gives them a chance to interact with all. Giving that it excepts mentally challenged students and regular children, it does not make a difference. They include all students, and I honestly think it is a good school for any child to go to.

Academy For Academic Excellence
Po Box 3906, Clarksville, TN  37043
Last modified Academy For Academic Excellence is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
Academy For Academic Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top