Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

These traits are encouraged by the faculty and staff. They encourage the students to do their best and to do what is right.

The faculty is supportive and helpful. There is a wide variety of activities and groups in which students can engage and become part of the school community. Rossview has a good reputation in the community as a high-achieving high school. My child has benefited from being at Rossview high.

I am happy with the school and the amount of options the kids have available. If they want to be involved, just join a club, or one of the other activities they offer. My son came from a private school and he really likes Rossview. If I have one negative comment, it would be about the vice principal who is ready to brush you off and make no time for your concerns or the concerns of your child. If there is an issue with something that concerns the school, it should be addressed, not ignored.

Rossview is by far the the coolest high school in Clarksville. The staff is great, and the clubs and sports are some of the best around, many state titles have been won at Rossview. Don't even get me started with the education value here, again best around. Rossview is not just a great high school, but the elementary and middle school are also leading schools in Clarksville. If you are looking for a home in Clarksville to raise your family, you can be sure your kids will be happy being with their friends until the day they graduate, unlike most other schools in the area. So what more can be said, Rossview is the best, and I know I will miss it when graduation day comes around.

I think Rossview High School is the best high school in the district. They actually have tight disipline. You can't even have a cell phone out with getting a disipline referal. (Depending on the teacher that is.) It may sound bad, but it's good. Kids out our school actually behave. If you have problems with bullying, friend in a crisis, etc. The vice principals or the guidance counselers will actually take time to talk with you and fix the problem immediately.I like how they help students prepare for college early. Also how they have something called a "Credit Recovery" for students who fail a course one nine weeks. Overall I'm happy I'm attending this school. :)

I am currently a sophmore in Rossview high, and was rezoned from CHS by the county right before I started my freshman year. People weren't horrible, per say, but they didn't have very nice things to say to me regardless, and after the few times of trying to tell what was going on, I gave up because the faculty /just wouldn't listen/. They seem more involved in the sports area than trying to help the average student get a good education, and if you're in a low-key club, or not even in one, you don't get the time of day. Teacher's play favourites(mainly the louder, show-offy ones), and aren't as invested in their subject as you'd like.

My child has been going to this school two weeks or more now and I must say this school is unacceptable. She deals with prejudice a lot and she has been gettin bullied. The students are out of control in class and the teachers are afraid to do anything about it.

I'm very pleased with Rossview School my son has been a member for 2 years now and they are great. It gives you the impression that as if it was a private school.

As a junior here at Rossview High I can't say that I have much to complain about. However, I do know there are a few teachers who have probably been teaching just a little too long. It'd be nice to get some active teachers teaching my classes. If the teachers had a true intrest in the subject, I know I will. Other than that I'm happy with the way things are run. Highschool for me is not all that bad and honestly sometimes I prefer being here than at home.

As a mother to a freshman who loves this school, I have no problems with teachers and can only speak well of them, and the office staff, i just think they are wonderful, now the active VP, that is another storyBut overal the school is wonderful , and great teaching staff.

Last modified Rossview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.