Clarksville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,472

Posted December 03, 2014
Rossview is by far the the coolest high school in Clarksville. The staff is great, and the clubs and sports are some of the best around, many state titles have been won at Rossview. Don't even get me started with the education value here, again best around. Rossview is not just a great high school, but the elementary and middle school are also leading schools in Clarksville. If you are looking for a home in Clarksville to raise your family, you can be sure your kids will be happy being with their friends until the day they graduate, unlike most other schools in the area. So what more can be said, Rossview is the best, and I know I will miss it when graduation day comes around.

Posted May 15, 2014
I think Rossview High School is the best high school in the district. They actually have tight disipline. You can't even have a cell phone out with getting a disipline referal. (Depending on the teacher that is.) It may sound bad, but it's good. Kids out our school actually behave. If you have problems with bullying, friend in a crisis, etc. The vice principals or the guidance counselers will actually take time to talk with you and fix the problem immediately.I like how they help students prepare for college early. Also how they have something called a "Credit Recovery" for students who fail a course one nine weeks. Overall I'm happy I'm attending this school. :)

Rossview High School 3

Posted September 23, 2013
I am currently a sophmore in Rossview high, and was rezoned from CHS by the county right before I started my freshman year. People weren't horrible, per say, but they didn't have very nice things to say to me regardless, and after the few times of trying to tell what was going on, I gave up because the faculty /just wouldn't listen/. They seem more involved in the sports area than trying to help the average student get a good education, and if you're in a low-key club, or not even in one, you don't get the time of day. Teacher's play favourites(mainly the louder, show-offy ones), and aren't as invested in their subject as you'd like.

Rossview High School 1

Posted September 02, 2013
My child has been going to this school two weeks or more now and I must say this school is unacceptable. She deals with prejudice a lot and she has been gettin bullied. The students are out of control in class and the teachers are afraid to do anything about it.

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted April 09, 2009
I'm very pleased with Rossview School my son has been a member for 2 years now and they are great. It gives you the impression that as if it was a private school.

Rossview High School 1

Posted March 22, 2009

Rossview High School 4

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted October 09, 2008

Rossview High School
1237 Rossview Rd, Clarksville, TN  37043
(931) 553-2070
Last modified Rossview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rossview High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top