Bad
Good

A warm and welcoming school for all children that attend. A place where children share the enthusiasm for learning in an environment that supports and fosters the Catholic faith.

The teacher for the 4 year old pre-k class Mrs. Susan is horrible...she scares the children and when she talks she yells so all the children think she is yelling at them...she is a prime example of a loud mouth...other then her the school is great just avoid her class

My daughter has gone to ICP since she was two years old. She is now in the four year old class. We have had nothing but good experiences with ICP. My daughter went from a very shy and clingy child to a confident and "brave" little girl. She loves going to school and hasn't shed a tear over going since her first day when she was two. That is a huge deal for her! I agree with the other reviews about little parent involvement but I feel like it is out of concern for the children and not out of the need to exclude the parents. These are young kids. It is hard for them to see Mommy and Daddy at school and then watch them leave again because a party is over or whatever the case may be. We do not walk them into the classrooms but we do leave them at the door with their teacher. It makes it so much easier and teaches them to be so much more independent. I know anytime I have an issue or need to talk to her teachers I can mention it either at drop off or pick up and they will make time for me. Only problem I could see is I think my daughter is going to be TOO prepared for Kindergarten, especially if she has to go another year due to the new Kindergarten cut off dates.

As far as private preschools for the area, ICP is by far better than several many. There prices are very affordable, and they offer a many options to suit your families needs as far as schedules go. The curriculum could be a little better planned, there is little to no parent-teacher communication, and no opportunities for parents to be involved in their child's school life other than a few fundraisers through out the year. I was very disappointed at the lack of "faith based education" that came from a catholic preschool. There were other positives to the school other than being affordable. Most of the staff were very warm and caring. My son's teacher, Mrs.Susan was a great teacher and, I believe, did the best with what she could. Depending on your expectations, this could be a very good school, or a so-so one. We chose not to continue on the following year at ICP, but believe it to be a much better option than 75% of other preschools in the area.

We've had six children go through IC Preschool, with great experiences for all of them! Each class was age appropriate with a good balance of fun and learning, and helped them prepare for the "big kids' school" when the time came. Definitely keep this school in mind for your kids!

Last modified Immaculate Conception Preschool is a Private school that serves grade K