Posted July 17, 2011
We'll have 3 students at St. Mary's this year (now called Immaculate Conception School), and continue to be so happy with the school! Our older children will be in 9th, 11th, and 12th grade this year, and all went through St. Mary's also. They had great experiences there, and transitioned to high school beautifully both socially and academically. The small class sizes, very caring teachers, and nurturing environment allow for development of individual potential as well as a great feeling of community. It's a terrific place for children to spend their days!

Posted October 02, 2009

Posted May 26, 2009
All three of my children attended St. Mary's this year (Kindergarten, 4th and 8th). I have to say this is the best school they have attended. St. Mary's does more academically than many of the other public and private schools in the area. They cosistently outscore all the schools in standardized testing and rank as one of the top schools in the Nashville Diocese. All students are welcome and become a member of a loving and caring family. Students recieve individual attention and are known by name by everyone (staff and students). Public schools may have more technology or extracurricular activities and newer buildings to offer,but they can not match the overall education my children have recieved. My oldest is prepared to go to any high school and achieve great things. Put this school on the top of your list.

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted April 24, 2009
St. Mary's is a wonderful school with faculty and staff that truly care about each child. My son is in Kindergarten this year and I love the fact that nearly everyone in the school, children as well as faculty, knows him by name. His teacher has gone above and beyond to ensure she and the school as a whole are doing the most they can to maximize each student's potential. The personal attention she has given my son, who is very bright, but has a hard time focusing, has been the key to his amazing academic performance this year. The public schools in our neighborhood are well rated and certainly offer more in terms of extra-curriculars and technology, but with as many as nine classes per grade, I didn't want my son to be another number. He certainly is not at this school. I love it.

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008

Immaculate Conception School
1901 Madison Street, Clarksville, TN  37043
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top