Posted November 03, 2014
Anyone who is making a fuss about this school is ever an over protective parent or a whiny student. Some of my best times where at this school, and while some fights broke out, bullying is very rare. I did well, though there is at least one bad teacher. But there is also amazing teachers (Hi Mr.Cleghorn!). So, in conclusion, I believe this school is amazing, but nothing's perfect. -Christopher Cavin, former student

Posted September 07, 2014
I think this is a wonderful school, my child love it here and have been very successful.

Posted August 31, 2014
Worst school my children have ever attended. Rude teachers that breed negativity, and a principal who is far more unhelpful then he is helpful. My children no longer attend school there. Parents, look into your options before choosing this school. If I could send my kids to another public school in the area I would, but that's not a option yet. Until then, I will homeschool them where I can teach them the right way. Oh and common core, it's just making our kids stupid!!!

Posted May 07, 2014
As with anything, read everything with a grain of salt. Even this review. There will be a level of bias no matter where the review is coming from. What that said: WCMS is an incredible school with great leadership. The teachers are all higher level teachers with highly qualified status in their content areas. They expect the most from their students each day. Work is meaningful (especially when homework is given). Some concerns may be the result of constant transition from program to program, but that is going to occur in every school that is doing their best to accommodate their students. With different programs and models coming into fruition, WCMS attempts to stay ahead of the game, and do a great job in doing so. All in all, WCMS is a positive school that does what is best for children. If you have concerns relating to that, there are much better avenues to address them than a review board online.

Posted March 22, 2012
I don't think any one want's to hear what i have to say about this sorry excuse for a school. The ones who like this school needs an education about it. I am pulling my child out as soon as possible

Posted November 06, 2011
My child loves this school. She has had a lot of problems at her others school in the past at Rossview Middle with racism and stuff but here at WCMS they treat them all equally.

Posted October 12, 2011
The coyotes rule no doubts about it. If only this school was open when I was a child.

Posted December 11, 2010
I am not a parent nor am I a staff memeber of this school, but pity these parents that send their children to school when the disciplining should have started at home. If you know there is a problem with it at school you need to make sure it is not your child. instead of blamingtheteachers. These children threaten the teachers and then you expect the teachers to feel safe and of course"it's not my child...i know...whatever! you are right the teachers and principals have NO support. Then the ones that expect the teachers to help their children learn everything. You don't want your child to have homework because you say it has nothing to do with what the child is learning, well it gets them prepared for quetions about what they will work on the next day or two but the real reason is that you as a parent does not want to spend time working with your own children to help the,m succeed. Because when they don't..oh it's the teacher's fault but if they do,,oh look how we helped our child pass school..when you did nothing but complain and give the teachers a hard time.

West Creek Middle School 2

Posted November 03, 2010
As a parent of two children who have attended this school I am greatly disappointed in the leadership it offers. I believe that the teachers mean well and try hard to make a difference, but there is very little meaningful disipline, or structure, and the children know it. This is the case both within the classroom and the bussing system. According to my children, and their peer's, the teachers attempt to be "friends" with the kids' rather than to be adults. Even children know that this doesn't work, nor does it create harmony in a class setting. Rowdiness, chaos and bullying seem to be the natural order of things in most of the daily activities and teacher's have no other recourse than to look away because they simply cannot get a handle on it and they have little to no support from the principal/vice principal staff.

Posted November 03, 2010
This is one of the worst schools my child has ever attended. Don't let its "new-ness" fool you, it's NOT a terrific school. The children are out of control, it is staffed with "wet behind the ears" teacher's who don't know what they're doing and power tripping office staff who enjoy nothing better than to tell you that you don't know how to be a parent, even though their own children aren't even in the 3rd grade yet. They're insulting, rude and crass and they have no respect for the students, or the parents. If you can go to another school, research a better one to go to and go there- you'll be glad you did!

West Creek Middle School
2100 Peachers Mill Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified West Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Creek Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top