Clarksville, TN
Before care: Yes

Posted August 05, 2014
I have two children and have been at Clarksville Christian for several years. We have seen the school grow and blossom from a small school with only a few grades to a school that serves the full spectrum from PreK through 12th grade. The faculty and staff are caring, and weave Christianity into all that they do. It is obvious that my children (and all students) are loved. Principal Binkley has an open-door policy, and the PTA group there is very active. We are excited about the new addition of upper school classrooms, gymnasium, and cafeteria. We are looking forward to another great year!

Clarksville Christian School 2

Posted August 02, 2014
Not impressed at all with this school. We have been both at private Christian schools in the past and the public system, Clarksville Christian to us felt more as a public school with small classrooms. Bible classes were a part o the curriculum and the dress code were up to standards, however, the staff conduct when dealing with the children lacked Christian maturity.

Clarksville Christian School 4

Posted June 10, 2014
This was our first year at CCS. We have 2 elementary age and one in their Pre-K program. The pre-K program and teacher were outstanding. The other 2 had great teachers that, for reasons I still don't understand or know, were not asked back. We really loved our kids teachers so we are a bit confused as to why they were not hired back. I think it is important to have longevity in our teachers. As for the school as a whole, we think it is a good fit and I have yet to see if they are open to suggestions that I left in the end of year survey. The office staff is for the most part exceptional and the principal appears to be engaged with the kids and parents. With a lot of new teachers coming in this year and with 3 kids enrolled this year I have high hopes that this will continue to be a good fit for us: small school, great teachers and Christian atmosphere.

Posted May 21, 2014
We have been a member of the Clarksville Christian School family for several years and we love it! We have seen the school receive it's accreditation and hire the best teachers around. The school is small enough that I've gotten to know kids from all the grade levels, not just the ones in my kids class. The kids, teachers and administration are amazing! I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a solid Christian foundation for their children.

Posted March 12, 2014
Clarksville Christian School is a great learning environment for my children. The class sizes are small, the atmosphere is loving, caring and God honoring. The students are friendly and welcoming. The teachers really care about their students and use many different techniques to help reach all the students in their classes. My children are teenagers and I have never seen a better group of teens than the ones at CCS, not even in our church. They offer clubs and sports that give students a chance to get involved with the school. We are proud to be part of the CCS family.

Clarksville Christian School 1

Posted March 10, 2014
This school claims to be a non-discrimination school, but it is run in accordance with the Church of Christ. Girls are not allowed to pray at the school which if I would have known never would have sent my child there. There are a few good teachers there, but the bad ones are terrible. you are rolling the dice with this school.

Posted January 31, 2012
Our son attended public school K-5 grade. He did well and made good grades. We did our homework on available options and chose to start his 6th grade year at Clarksville Christian School. We have not been disappointed. The principal, teachers, staff, and other parents know him by name...all teachers, not just his. We like that and he feels good about his school. We like to see his supply list and see that a Bible is required and expexted. All choices and decisions seem to have Christ written all over them. We do not attend Church of Christ, but we love the school. The school is Christian based, and all denominations seem to be represented. Our son is learning as a Christian and acting as a Christian. What else could you ask for in a young person's life?

Posted September 01, 2011
CCS really cares about people! I am so happy that my child is taught from a Christian view and is encouraged to help and respect everyone. Again this year CCS is supporting The Well. Monthly food donations are collected and students help stock the pantry for those in need in Clarksville. I see Christ living in the students, faculty, and staff.

Clarksville Christian School 1

Posted August 24, 2011
Don't be surprised if they tell you that they think your child might have adhd. I knew mine did not and so did his doctor. I was always very polite about it and did let them know that his doctor said he had no adhd and is very advanced. We left the school and went back into the public school system and he makes straight A's, never a disturbance, and in a program for gifted students. We are a Christian family and I normally would not leave a negative review but it was a difficult experience for us.

Posted May 19, 2011
We love this school. My daughter can get a great education and still hear the message of God.

Clarksville Christian School
505 Hwy 76, Clarksville, TN  37043
Last modified Clarksville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Clarksville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top