PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

"Teachers" aren't qualified to watch children at all, they are babysitters off Craigslist. They let the little ones eat off the floor. A child got his hand sliced outside while the teacher was sitting around not paying attention. Let's see, a child was let outside in January because a "teacher "forgot her. The owners daughter has the worst attitude, and her kids are he'll raisers running the daycare. Actually the teachers who have kids that go there are the worst! The teachers click ul, talk bad about both child and parent. All gossip. I would never ever take my daughter here! No structure or organization, those kids are wild because they let them run wild. Like she said chaotic! The price is outrages. You might as well send your kids to summer camp because at least you'll get your money's worth! Front office staff are so clueless!

I do not recommend Little Country Schoolhouse. The toddler room is chaotic. They do not have a consistent teacher for the classroom. Multiple children have been bitten and their only response is that it is a phase at this age group. They supposedly have a "biting" policy and I suspect they don't follow it. Especially since I spoke with another parent in the same class and their child had been bitten and scratched 4 times as well. This parent was just as frustrated and spoke to the office ladies (which they said they were monitoring the room), but this mom didn’t have any other options because there is no availability elsewhere. I had to email the director multiple times to express my concerns of not being notified of a bite and also trying to be forced to sign a form saying my child was the “biter”. Once I expressed my concerns about my child being bitten, the director informed me that we had different philosophies and perhaps that I should withdraw my child due to the fact that I wanted the “biter” separated and closely monitored when around my child due to the fact that she had been bitten multiple times. She even said that I was lucky that my child was not the “biter” because the other parent had to have their child suspended for 3 days. I find it very difficult to feel lucky, especially since my child was the one coming home with bruises. She was bit so hard that she had a bruise for 3 days and she was wearing a sweater the day she was bitten. The director did release me of my 4 week notice contract, but I had to inform her of my decision within that day. I suspect she wanted me to inform her of my decision within the day, so I wouldn't have time to look for other childcare. (Knowing that all reasonable day care centers are booked solid with no openings). Little did she know that I already had our name on a waiting list ever since my child moved up to the toddler room. I am so thankful I was able to remove my child from this childcare center. I feel sorry for those parents who feel stuck, because they have to work and they don't have any other options. I know for a fact there is at least one other parent that doesn't feel 100% safe leaving their little one in that room. Don’t send your toddler to this daycare unless you are okay with not knowing if your child will be bitten because it is a phase at that age group.

Take heed to all the reviews that say this school does not know how to handle boys! They do not have the skill or even the desire to deal with normal, active little boys. The decision-making director is not available for face to face meetings and denies requests for phone conversations. As for Pre-K classes - save your money! The Pre-K teacher leaves the classroom to tend to the school-age children during the summer -- RIGHT BEFORE YOUR CHILD IS TO START KINDERGARTEN! So the Pre-K children are left with basically a babysitter to run wild all summer - not my idea of kindergarten preparation.

My son started at LCSH for their summer program and he's VERY shy and they went out of their way to make him feel right at home and one of the gang. The staff are extremely helpful and responsible. They are always nothing but sweet and loving to the children and the kids always seem to be having a great time. My son will be going to their after school care as well as spending many more summers at LCSH. We LOVE it!!

The boys in this school always seem to be picked on by the staff. The staff need to learn to work with little boys better. Also, the food that is fed is not as healthy as it should be, being they have a cook on staff. Bologna and cheese sandwiches are not acceptable.

This is the best Preschool and Early childhood center . They are very warm and friendly . You can tell they truly care about all the children. Also they offer extra ciricular activities . The pre-k classes are awesome . those teachers really prepare those children for kindergarten.

The best preschool in town and also a great private kindergarten and first grade. My son has been attending since he was 3, and he is in the private 1st grade and I am so sad he has to go to another school next year!!!

Last modified Little Country School House is a Private school that serves grades PK-1