Bad
Good

My son attended Kindergarten through the third grade. We loved it! Never had a questionable teacher. Everyone from office staff to custodial workers were always so pleasant.

My son goes to Pre K at west Creek Elementary and he has learned so much. His teacher is AMAZING!!!! He never wants to miss a day of school!!!!

My children have been a part of the West Creek schools since it opened. They love the teachers (staff is very friendly). They do everything possible for children to succeed in learning, including early intervention. Recently we were stationed in a colorado school and my son that was getting learning intervention at WCE was unable to obtain the same learning interventin without being placed on an IEP. Stigmatism??? Indeed! Came very fast with an IEP. Our children were unhappy and we moved our children BACK to TN and will be moving into our home zoned for WEST CREEK!!! GO COYOTES!!!

My son went to kindergarten here and learned so much in such a short time. Great teachers and principle. Very nice and clean school!! Sad that we have to move , my son loved it here also...

Not quite sure if it's because it's a military community, but the children are treated as if they are military themselves. My children have been to a couple of the schools in the district and they all seem the same.

This was my children's first year at WCES and we LOVED it!!! Both of my children had good teachers; however, my youngest son's teacher, Mrs. Averitt, was outstanding. This school genuinely promotes parental and community involvement. I moved them into this school with trepidation because it was another new school for them, but it was the best decision I made.

My kids have been going here since it opened and I love it! They have had great teachers every year. The technology in the classrooms is wonderful and the staff is great. If you are a parent who likes to get involved in your childrens school, there is plenty of opportunities! I couldn't be happier!!!

My son had a wonderful teacher Mrs. Averitt! He learned how to read and write so fast, and had a wonderful first year!!!

Both of my daughters attend West Creek Elem. & it is a wonderful school that strives for excelence!!!

2008-2009 was West Creeks 1st year and it was great! Wonderful PTO involvement. Excellent teachers and volunteers, the read 'n' feed nights were great. Oh and the technology in the classroom - made my 4th grader more interested in the high tech presentations.

Last modified West Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.