Clarksville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,248

Posted September 14, 2014
I hate this school. I hate this city. Its boring and people are fake. Take me out.

West Creek High School 3

Posted July 23, 2014
I attended wc from my freshman to sophomore year and I never really liked it. They have teachers coming and going left and right, TOO many rules and the school is just not a place a teenager should spend their high school years. Yes, wc is one of the newer schools in the district but we as students have no privileges and I felt like I was at elementary school, especially during the 2013-2014 school year. The education is pretty good but we have lost a lot of teachers because they do not agree with the choices of the administration, which I as a student understand why they don't. They have sports and JROTC but wc football team is horrible, so if you are serious in football, do yourself a favor and avoid wc at all cost. The JROTC is probably one of the best programs they have at the school and the drill team is outstanding. Also, the soccer team is pretty good, too. A lot of people who attend wc would say that its one of the strictest schools in the district (which is very true), and I will not be attending wc my junior or senior yeat because I feel like I need to know what high school is actually like.But that's just my opinion.

Posted December 04, 2013
My school is new, only 5 years old. However, the teachers and administration are incredibly dedicated to the success of our students. We have some incredible one-of-a-kind programs in the arts, sports & JROTC that offer wonderful opportunities for our students.

Posted July 25, 2013
This school is ok, pretty diverse but the experience for my child was awful! The authority engaged in this school is cold hearted and cannot be relied on. If the authority was changed, I would possibly reccomend this school to others.

West Creek High School 4

Posted May 06, 2013
I won't say that West Creek is the best school, but it fares well compared to some of the other schools in the county. The main issue I have is with the children who aren't there for an education. Typically if you aren't in an honors or AP class, learning may be difficult because those around you don't want to learn and become disruptive. That being said, when you do learn, you learn a lot. Most of my teachers care just as much about my education as I do and are willing to take time out of their schedule to help me achieve success be it through before and/or after school tutoring or taking student input into their curriculum. As for the school as a whole, it is quite nice. A lot of effort goes into keeping are school clean and our technology is constantly being updated (for example, my teacher does our lessons through a tablet instead of only using dry erase markers or the overhead projector). The football team is horrible, but the drill team and basketball team are outstanding. The school is pretty good considering what they have to work with.

Posted January 09, 2013
This school is horrible. They are unwilling to help students the attendance lady will not accept notes half the time signed by a doctor also. The principal is very uncaring and the teachers are in the mode of 'you'll catch on soon'

Posted November 11, 2012
My kids just enrolled in to this school last week and they love it. My daughter whom is in the 10th grade has also been telling me about how good their step team is.

Posted March 31, 2012
Our kids have attended the middle and high school since they opened and I can tell you it has gotten worse with each passing year. Middle school wasn't bad, the high school is terrible. Certain teachers are unwilling to help students and typically give the "you'll catch on" attitude. The principal and assistant principal are disgraces to school faculty. Bulliying runs rampant and unchecked by the staff. They simply refuse to acknowledge any problems, turn a blind eye, and operate like everything is fine. One child even admitted to the staff (principal, asst principal, and school counselors) that he made the alleged threats and his actions still went unchecked. I can not wait for our kids to be done with West Creek. It has become a very exclusive school and if you aren't in the clique you're not welcone there. This goes for students and parents alike.

West Creek High School 3

Posted March 27, 2012
This school is ran like a military school. Its newer but its not how high school should be. They dont have alot of activities for the students. Sports are ok. The Principal is heartless. Looking forward to moving out of this state. And the grading scale is different. My child is bored with this school. He said he 0 fun in school. They cant even have water in class. Ok so all these athletes can just dehydrate.....they dont care. Im really hoping my son wont have to graduate from here.

Posted November 06, 2011
This is a wonderful school everyone gets along pretty well there is no problems with bullying or nothing. The principal especially always trys to get a smile out of everyone.

West Creek High School
1210 West Creek Coyote Trail, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified West Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top