Kenwood Middle School 4

Posted October 09, 2014
As a parent who regularly volunteers here, I must say that I am impressed. Everyone gave me the, "I'm sorry" face when I said that my kid is going to Kenwood Middle. The administration, staff, and teachers have all been fantastic. They are patient, kind and want to see the students happy and excelling. I love the positive behavior program they have begun this year. Thank you to Ms. Martinez, Mr. Higley, Mr. Wilson and all of those at Kenwood Middle for helping through this fun and crazy transition from elementary school.

Posted April 17, 2014
Glad my child no longer goes to this school! so much bullying going on and none of the staff cares. teachers were okay, but they never kept the parents up to date on anything.

Posted January 30, 2014
Very oblivious the bullying issues they have in this school. I get told every time they need more proof. Well I now have a child afraid to go to school from fear of being jumped. He has been hit on the back of the neck , shoved into the table at lunch , etc. He does not react and tries to walk away and tell but gets told by a teacher well I did not see I can not do anything about. UMM address it. Mrs.Martinez or however you spell it , told us to expect our son to get bullied. No I expect you to do your job.We are looking into getting him into a new school and hopefully we can. Then I am taking all my documented emails and such to the to the media over this crooked school. Very big problem with racism here as well from students. I am over kenwood elem. It is a joke. I will say Mrs. Mcdaniel is a great teacher as is mrs.goder. Mrs overdorf as well. Yancey not so much.

Kenwood Middle School 2

Posted July 06, 2012
Lots and lots of discipline issues. Every day I hear swear words, profanity, and disrespectful students. The teachers are the only thing keeping me from going insane. The stuff isn't very hard, and I can breeze by with nothing lower than an A. Pathetic. - An 8th Grade Student

Posted December 04, 2011
My daughter loves this school she has made a lot of friends. Her grades have improved also with the help of those wondefull teachers. This school is not racist and it doesn't have any behavior issues because two of my sons have gone from KWMS to KWHS and had never complained.

Posted October 17, 2011
I have had two students who went to this school and it is a great school. They have advanced classes, a great athletic program and after school tutoring if needed. Whenever there are issues that need to be addressed, the principal has an ear to hear what you have to say and seeks to solve the issues on the spot.

Posted December 31, 2010
I think this is an amazing school, they have some really bright students that are going to be very successful in life.

Posted July 29, 2010
This school is prejudiced against students with high intellect. Teachers are to busy trying to control students who get no leadership from home. Disgrace!

Kenwood Middle School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
This school is a disgrace from the teachers, to administrators, to the racism against white kids...you name it, it's a problem. My son has been getting bullied for a while. Contacted the school, spoke to the principal, called guidance and got no where.(Guidance called me back a week later). Tried to have him transfered and they told me I have to make him see a psychologist to do so. Maybe he needs help, but that doesn't solve anything when he's threatened and can't use the bathroom b/c he's scared he'll get jumped. They have completely ignored the situation even w/ the names I've given of known violent bullies. Something needs to be done about this. We sign a contract against this behavior at the beginning of schoool-do your job!!!!

Posted February 26, 2010

Kenwood Middle School
241 East Pine Mountain Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
(931) 553-2080
Last modified Kenwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top