Posted October 21, 2014
I just moved on into the area. I am already not pleased with this school. I went to register my daughter, and the staff in front office were very rude and unwelcoming. I've never been treated so badly.

Posted August 21, 2014
I feel that parents are no longer allowed to come in and help out {if you have a younger child who is not in school} with anything thing in the school. I would come and help as many days as I could last year with the school to include field trips and now I am told this year I am not allowed Just because I have a younger child not school age my non school age child was in the year book last year . He did not ruin the halls scream and yell. I am not allowed to be there for my child because they said that some parent had brought their child to the school and they slipped on a pencil and sued the school. My son who was in Mrs. McQuilkin's {thank goodness no longer there} class could not find his teacher and hit a poll and has a scar of his forehead for the rest of his life from this so does that mean I can sue the school for my son having a scar cause my son could not find his teacher. There are parents who cant be there to help in the school because they work I am a stay at home mom and want to help the school and teachers. I would be willing to sign a waiver to release me and my non school age child so we could help in the school.

Posted August 17, 2014
My child has been here for three years. Child has excelled in all three grades. One could only hope that their child could attend a school of this caliber throughout their education. These is truly an excellent school which sets and maintains high standards. Even the cafeteria has a 100 health rating. Have seen a complainant about a particular teacher, who no longer teaches. My child had the same teacher and the teacher was outstanding. Cannot give enough kudos to an excellent staff.

Posted August 04, 2014
This is the worst school ever! I had to pull my son in April. I can go on and on about this school! Please reconsider this school before moving to the area this school is zone for! I had over 45 problems and sent over 300 emails to this school. If I could rate this school a 0 star I would!

Posted July 21, 2014
I gave it a one star rating because of the administration. The teachers we have had over the last 3 years have been wonderful, with the exception of one (Kindergarten). If my children did not have these amazing teachers this last school year, I would have pulled them from the school. The principal and assistant principal are cold and unfriendly. I hope one day they will be removed from the school setting as I believe they do not belong working with children. In addition, the lunch staff is awful. Other parents and I have witnessed the unacceptable behavior towards our children. It has even been confronted yet has not changed. Unfortunately my children have to go back this year, but it won't be for a full year. I will be watching all employees like a hawk this year! I cannot wait to be done with Liberty.

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
I am pleased how teachers are involved with students and when needed attention is given. My children have attended this school for two years and looking forward for my little one to attend soon.

Posted April 11, 2014
My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and was enrolled in the Pre K program last year. We both couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time her teachers have put towards her advancement. She is extremely happy with the teachers she has had. Any time I have had a concern her teachers have got back to me very quickly. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with all the staff there. I loved it when I attended the school and now my daughter loves it.

Posted February 07, 2014
If I could give NO stars I would!!! My son attended this school in 2012 in Mrs. McQuilkins class. By January I had pulled him out of the school all together w/o warning! My son was bullied by McQuilkin, yelled at, hit and smacked, constantly targeted by her for one reason or another for this reason and that reason. Until I picked him up one day, after he escorted to my vehicle still sobbing, in front of the other 'riders' whom were pointing and laughing and making fun of him(calling him names like "what a big cry baby"). He was humiliated in front of his fellow students at the hands of the staff. Because of this school, Mrs. McQuilkin and the Liberty staff, my son has now been diagnosed with PTSD and age regression. He's 7 and and flinches whenever someone raises hands in the air too close to him. His love of learning has gone because of her! He has also regressed in some areas whereas he has frequents mannerisms and reactions of a 4 or 5 yr old now. Our family has payed dearly since homeschooling my son, but it's been worth every debt after the damage this school has done to my child!!!! Just listen, pay attention, and fight for your kids if somethings not right!!!!

Posted April 28, 2013
I love how involved the teachers are with the students. my daughter has a learning disability and since moving here and going to this school she has made a major improvement

Posted February 26, 2013
My children are happy at Liberty. the teachers care and the administration listens to concerns. We need more parents to be active in the PTO.

Liberty Elementary School
849 South Liberty Church Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top