Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My children have moved a lot in their lifetimes and their favorite teachers still reside and still teach at this school.

Amount of homework: Agree

Normally, there is no more than 10 minutes of home work per grade of the child given at any day of the school. (1st grade - 10 minutes, 2nd grade - 20 minutes,etc)

Develops character: Strongly agree

Awesome school! Great staff and wonderful teachers. I'm not sure why this school is rated a 6. This school should've been rated a 10.

Very military friendly school. Both of our children attended here a few years ago and were really set up for success. Not sure why this school is rated a 6. I would rate a 10 on every level. Great faculty and staff and a very caring group of teachers overall.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Administration and staff work together to find solutions to problems encountered with academics, student behavior and ask for help with parents when needed. I have found the faculty and principals helpful in resolving bullying issues.

My children have been goin to liberty sense they started school an love the staff at liberty they are specially helpful with my son. He has adhd an does not adjust well to new environments they work really well with him at liberty. We recently became homeless an had to move with my mother an she is zoned for Woodlawn an I have not heard anything good I filed for a hardship through the school board to keep my kids at liberty but they were denied is there anyone that can help me in my fight to keep my kids at liberty any suggestions on what I can do it would be greatly apprciated

I just moved on into the area. I am already not pleased with this school. I went to register my daughter, and the staff in front office were very rude and unwelcoming. I've never been treated so badly.

I feel that parents are no longer allowed to come in and help out {if you have a younger child who is not in school} with anything thing in the school. I would come and help as many days as I could last year with the school to include field trips and now I am told this year I am not allowed Just because I have a younger child not school age my non school age child was in the year book last year . He did not ruin the halls scream and yell. I am not allowed to be there for my child because they said that some parent had brought their child to the school and they slipped on a pencil and sued the school. My son who was in Mrs. McQuilkin's {thank goodness no longer there} class could not find his teacher and hit a poll and has a scar of his forehead for the rest of his life from this so does that mean I can sue the school for my son having a scar cause my son could not find his teacher. There are parents who cant be there to help in the school because they work I am a stay at home mom and want to help the school and teachers. I would be willing to sign a waiver to release me and my non school age child so we could help in the school.

My child has been here for three years. Child has excelled in all three grades. One could only hope that their child could attend a school of this caliber throughout their education. These is truly an excellent school which sets and maintains high standards. Even the cafeteria has a 100 health rating. Have seen a complainant about a particular teacher, who no longer teaches. My child had the same teacher and the teacher was outstanding. Cannot give enough kudos to an excellent staff.

This is the worst school ever! I had to pull my son in April. I can go on and on about this school! Please reconsider this school before moving to the area this school is zone for! I had over 45 problems and sent over 300 emails to this school. If I could rate this school a 0 star I would!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.