Bad
Good

I'm a student of Kenwood and despite what the media says, Kenwood is an amazing school. If you feel the need to judge the school, take a walk though it. See the loving people. Everyone is a family. Kenwood has great teachers and they really help you if you have a problem or even need something. The school is just great it's self. The STEM academy is great because it gives you a chance to fulfill what you want to so one day with hands on stuff, and critical thinking skills. I may only have been here one year cause I'm a sophomore but I'm having a great time at this school. It's a great school and I wouldn't change a think about it. :)

This school is awful and I am concerned about my child being able to get the knowledge she needs for college!! The teachers have such disruptive students that they don't have time to teach cause they are disrupted all the time. Something needs to be done about the numerous amounts of miss behaved students.

My son went to kindergarten here last year and it was not parent friendly at all. Parents are not allowed in the classrroom. We can only go to the caferteria to see our children. My son was having son dislpine problems but all I was ever told was that it was normal and never allowed to see what was happening in the classroom. As for the office staff they are unhelpful and often rude. I emailed the principle several time, and she responded back back but never told other in the office that I was coming in so when I arrived she was out of the office and no one knew about my situation to help out.

I am in the STEM Academy at Kenwood High. The teachers there are amazing. They answer all your questions and are open for discussion. I am proud of my school. I have and older brother and sister who graduated quite some time ago, but they only said that it was a good school. The principal is really nice, and is fun to talk to. Despite what all the media says about Kenwood, we actually have some of the top scores in our county. Several of our academic teams have competed and placed high at the national level. I love this school and hope you will too!

My daughter goes to this school and I think they could be so much better but no one cares. The kids and parents are apathetic and some of the staff couldn't care less. I rarely see a parent. There are some very good teachers and some decent teachers and some not so much. Unfortunately, it seems like the good ones are always leaving almost as soon as they get here.

I love Kenwood because of the diversity we have within the school. Regardless of all the bad stuff the media has to say I think it's a great school and I'm VERY proud to go there and I'm going to be proud of being a khs graduate in May!

I went to Kenwood and I thought is was a great school. I went to other states in the USA like VA MA AL and I looked at the schools. They were not that good at all so I am glad that I was a graduate from Kenwood High.

People have so many wrong things to say about Kenwood, but don't judge without first hand experience. Kenwood, to me, is one of the best schools in its district. I have attended NWHS,CHS,RHS, and Kenwood.

I loved this school some of the stuff people had to say about it are wrong Kenwood High School is a great school. The principals and teacher were there when you needed help.

I'd like to say that kenwood is an ideal schoolastic environment, but that would be a severe oversight on my part. True, though, as it may be, that Kenwood needs to make changes it also has a very different 'feel' than most of the other CMCSS schools. Some of the staff is a little bothersome and may be a little out of sorts. But where will you find a placethat doesn't have a few of them. I must say that I have been met with nothing but love and great care by my teachers. They'll go out on a limb for you, they'll push you, they'll get you to push yourself. I have never met more wonderful adults in my life. The school itself is diverse and blended and the tension experienced in other schools due to economy is virtually absent. KHS is like home; warm and protective.

Last modified Kenwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.