Clarksville, TN
Students enrolled: 1,042

Kenwood High School 4

Posted October 03, 2014
I'm a student of Kenwood and despite what the media says, Kenwood is an amazing school. If you feel the need to judge the school, take a walk though it. See the loving people. Everyone is a family. Kenwood has great teachers and they really help you if you have a problem or even need something. The school is just great it's self. The STEM academy is great because it gives you a chance to fulfill what you want to so one day with hands on stuff, and critical thinking skills. I may only have been here one year cause I'm a sophomore but I'm having a great time at this school. It's a great school and I wouldn't change a think about it. :)

Kenwood High School 1

Posted August 30, 2014
This school is awful and I am concerned about my child being able to get the knowledge she needs for college!! The teachers have such disruptive students that they don't have time to teach cause they are disrupted all the time. Something needs to be done about the numerous amounts of miss behaved students.

Kenwood High School 2

Posted July 23, 2012
My son went to kindergarten here last year and it was not parent friendly at all. Parents are not allowed in the classrroom. We can only go to the caferteria to see our children. My son was having son dislpine problems but all I was ever told was that it was normal and never allowed to see what was happening in the classroom. As for the office staff they are unhelpful and often rude. I emailed the principle several time, and she responded back back but never told other in the office that I was coming in so when I arrived she was out of the office and no one knew about my situation to help out.

Posted August 10, 2011
I am in the STEM Academy at Kenwood High. The teachers there are amazing. They answer all your questions and are open for discussion. I am proud of my school. I have and older brother and sister who graduated quite some time ago, but they only said that it was a good school. The principal is really nice, and is fun to talk to. Despite what all the media says about Kenwood, we actually have some of the top scores in our county. Several of our academic teams have competed and placed high at the national level. I love this school and hope you will too!

Kenwood High School 3

Posted April 03, 2010
My daughter goes to this school and I think they could be so much better but no one cares. The kids and parents are apathetic and some of the staff couldn't care less. I rarely see a parent. There are some very good teachers and some decent teachers and some not so much. Unfortunately, it seems like the good ones are always leaving almost as soon as they get here.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Kenwood because of the diversity we have within the school. Regardless of all the bad stuff the media has to say I think it's a great school and I'm VERY proud to go there and I'm going to be proud of being a khs graduate in May!

Kenwood High School 1

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted September 26, 2008
I went to Kenwood and I thought is was a great school. I went to other states in the USA like VA MA AL and I looked at the schools. They were not that good at all so I am glad that I was a graduate from Kenwood High.

Posted September 23, 2008
People have so many wrong things to say about Kenwood, but don't judge without first hand experience. Kenwood, to me, is one of the best schools in its district. I have attended NWHS,CHS,RHS, and Kenwood.

Kenwood High School 4

Posted September 03, 2008

Kenwood High School
251 East Pine Mountain Rd, Clarksville, TN  37042
Last modified Kenwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top