Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted October 17, 2015
This school is awesome. I like this school! Love it so much. It is probably the best school ever!

Rossview Middle School 2

Posted March 26, 2015
I was truly disappointed w/ our experience. I am a teacher, & I was not pleased with the level of communication from the teachers (although not always bad) but I was very disappointed (HUGE understatement!) from the lack of respectful treatment from the principal Mrs. Harris. I have never been treated so poorly, so flippantly or so carelessly by anyone ever. She refused to meet with me or return phone calls and made it difficult and next to impossible to handle important matters w/ my child. I am sure she justified her behavior & lack of professionalism but I am shocked that she has garnered any respect from the community or her staff. She left me disappointed & with my hands tied & I ended up having to have the situation handled by the school board who was shocked by her lack of communication. They were friendly, & professional, & the situation was ultimately handled with care and professionalism by the more experienced, more mature & quite frankly, more kind people. I cannot fathom how a mother can treat another mother (& concerned parent) the way she treated me. It was a truly disheartening experience & I hope no one ever treats her the way that she treated me.

Rossview Middle School 4

Posted December 10, 2013
After moving to Clarksville a couple of years ago, we made the mistake of enrolling our son into a private school. This year, we switched to Rossview, and we are very happy that we have made the change! My son is a lot happier, making friends and getting involved. We have had a great experience with the vice principal (Mrs Williams). She seem to be on top of things at the school and does not go unnoticed! If I can say one negative thing about it . as a military family, my husband is mobilized (Deployed away from us for a year)!!! I was told my son would have excused days for my husband coming home on leave, but unfortunately the attendance person was not very helpful with this. The information I had from the school was different from how they actually acted! My son has a few absences now that are unexcused due to wrong information. Who new R&R had to specifically say R&R? A leave from deployment is a leave from deployment!

Posted April 29, 2011
I go to Rossview and I am on the 6th grade blackhawk team. I love all my teachers, the band teacher is also one of the best there is. I especially like my 7th period science teacher. I love Rossview and all the teachers there.

Posted December 27, 2008
Rossvie Middle School is on track they think the student can be successful in life if the try.

Posted June 14, 2008
the teachers are great especially the band teacher there are lots of extra curricular activities and the rules are very strict with out being to strict

Rossview Middle School

Posted March 31, 2008
I was a STUDENT at Rossview Middle las year. I moved to Farmington, Maine. The teachers at Rossview I have to say are quite AMAZING! The teachers made my sixth and seventh grade years great. Rossview was the best school I have ever went to. The education is great and you learn new things everday. I miss them so much and I just wanted to leave a great comment about Rossview Middle School.

Rossview Middle School 2

Posted November 07, 2007
we moved from Knoxville Tennessee and was very disappointed in RMS. The teachers are great but the that's about all I can say good about the school. My son was bored and was 'learning' stuff he already knew.

Posted April 19, 2005
I am a STUDENT not a PARENT and I love my school. I would choose no other. The teachers are great. I've learned alot since entering that school and it has helped alot in everyday life.

Posted September 17, 2004
Rossview Middle has provided my children with an excellent learning enviroment. The faculty and administration are excellent.

Rossview Middle School
2265 Cardinal Lane, Clarksville, TN  37043
Last modified Rossview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.