Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted October 07, 2015
I want to thank my son for following his teachers instruction, for complying at home for doing his homework and for respecting others.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted October 07, 2015
Dear teachers I understand that is very hard to keep up with a lot of students, I was one once and I know how hard headed students can be. But teachers, faculty staff, coaches and other schools employees have a responsibility as the second line in teaching moral, values to our children that are going to endure though out their scholar years. Most times bullies are part of a direct result of parenting lack of skills in teaching their kids values but I as a responsible parent try to do my best to teach this values to my son. If I fail to do that it is your responsibility to teach my son or any other student at your school the values and responsibilities of life, the respect that one owe to himself as the respect for others. Don't talk about bullying, do something! Y'all can teach all the subjects y'all want but the subject you're failing in is respect!

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted October 07, 2015
Teaching about subjects such as math science or general studies is one thing. But we need to also address success by teaching respect. A bully is going to be a bully weather he or she have excellent grades or poor grades. It's all about respect.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted October 07, 2015
I don't know how they do it, I see all this signs of anti bullying but jet my son gets bullied because there is not respect for others. Empathy,sympathy, compassion and self awareness are never achieved with out teaching respect for oneself and for anothers.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted October 07, 2015
To show compassion is most fundamental to have respect. With out respect first, there is no compassion.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted October 07, 2015
Bullying is the most common issue in school and you're are doing a poor job at teaching others the consequences of bullying. Weather it is intentional or not, if some parents can not teach respect to their kids , you are the second line of influence to teach that in school. I can't go door to door talking to parents about the consequences of bullying but y'all in school can teach the students and should have 110% student awareness when it comes to teaching respect for others. Remember the bully don't understand that you don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you.

Burt Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2015
Bullying issues. Transportation is very badly zoned. My son should attend any of the three our four school closer to our home.

Burt Elementary School 5

Posted March 08, 2015
Being a military family, new to the Clarksville area, I was worried about sending my kids to two different elementary schools. But now that they have been here nearly a year they are both thriving. They both never want to move because they love it so much. I am impressed with the level of communication with the parents as well as the awesome bus system. And the teachers are ... AWESOME! We are proud to be St. Bethlehem Bees and Burt Tigers!

Burt Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
The staff that handled my child needed training in compassion. I went to them with an issue and got told my child was a tattle tale and deserved it. They also told us both for my child to stop fighting back with the kids who picked on her. My child was suicidal by the age of 10 thanks to the staff and the school. I would rather sit in jail for truancy than allow any more of my kids into this school.

Burt Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2010
Wonderful school where all the teachers and faculty care about the students. Any child would be lucky to go here.

110 Bailey Street, Clarksville, TN  37040
Last modified Burt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top