Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They work hard for all the students and really care. The staff is available and receptive to parents concerns.

Amount of homework: Agree

The homework that is given is to reinforce what is learned during the school day. It isn't overwhelming but is preparing the students for the challenges of middle school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and administrators really care and are willing to work with students and parents.

Burt Elementary School is a great school. My kids have loved their time here and left for middle school very prepared. The teachers are caring and dedicated and the administration is supportive. Being close to APSU, the local university, is an added bonus as we get student volunteers studying to be future teachers. That extra hands on attention is great for the students. Burt Elementary has been great!

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Dear teachers I understand that is very hard to keep up with a lot of students, I was one once and I know how hard headed students can be. But teachers, faculty staff, coaches and other schools employees have a responsibility as the second line in teaching moral, values to our children that are going to endure though out their scholar years. Most times bullies are part of a direct result of parenting lack of skills in teaching their kids values but I as a responsible parent try to do my best to teach this values to my son. If I fail to do that it is your responsibility to teach my son or any other student at your school the values and responsibilities of life, the respect that one owe to himself as the respect for others. Don't talk about bullying, do something! Y'all can teach all the subjects y'all want but the subject you're failing in is respect!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Bullying is the most common issue in school and you're are doing a poor job at teaching others the consequences of bullying. Weather it is intentional or not, if some parents can not teach respect to their kids , you are the second line of influence to teach that in school. I can't go door to door talking to parents about the consequences of bullying but y'all in school can teach the students and should have 110% student awareness when it comes to teaching respect for others. Remember the bully don't understand that you don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you.

Bullying issues. Transportation is very badly zoned. My son should attend any of the three our four school closer to our home.

Being a military family, new to the Clarksville area, I was worried about sending my kids to two different elementary schools. But now that they have been here nearly a year they are both thriving. They both never want to move because they love it so much. I am impressed with the level of communication with the parents as well as the awesome bus system. And the teachers are ... AWESOME! We are proud to be St. Bethlehem Bees and Burt Tigers!

The staff that handled my child needed training in compassion. I went to them with an issue and got told my child was a tattle tale and deserved it. They also told us both for my child to stop fighting back with the kids who picked on her. My child was suicidal by the age of 10 thanks to the staff and the school. I would rather sit in jail for truancy than allow any more of my kids into this school.

Wonderful school where all the teachers and faculty care about the students. Any child would be lucky to go here.

Last modified Burt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.