Bad
Good

We recently moved from Texas to Bradley County due to my husband relocating for work. Our former school district was extremely large with almost 65,000 students and 102 campuses. I was not sure how I would feel about such a small town and rural schools - but I have never been more happy with my experiences at VVES. Valley View is a happy, vibrant, energized, and thriving school with AMAZING administration and teaching staff. It is evident from the moment you step into the campus that children are the priority and the adults are there to educate, encourage, and guide all students. We are blessed to call this campus our new school. Thanks Valley View!

Valley View is a small, happy school where the teachers know most of the kids, even the ones not in their class. The school is clean and inviting and I feel that my children are getting a great education there. The staff is invested in the well-being of the whole child and they strive to make learning fun. My kids are not just a number at Valley View.

I went to Valley View, my children and now my grandchildren attend Valley View. It is a great school.

Valley View is an amazing school! My child went to school there for 6 years. I disagree with the previous comment. They do have a playground, and the gym/bathroom area had problems during basketball season, which is the responsibility of the rec. department, not the school. The teachers and principal are very caring!!!

I have noticed a rapid decline at VV over the past 3 years. It's nothing like it was when my eldest first attended. The area is poor, the children are unruly, and therefore, it's not the best crowd of children and parents. Almost 80% of this school receive a free/reduced lunch. They have a great music program but I didn't see anything special happen this year. The gym is in horrible condition and the toilets are always clogged/overflowing. They have no playground except for the pre-k area and the baseball field is a disgrace. They should really bulldoze this building and start new. I'm seriously thinking of pulling my kid out and commuting her to another school.

I love this school! Wonderful teachers, staff and principal! They all go above and beyond to help the students and to make this school the best! My son is going into second grade and we have had nothing but positive experiences! Valley View Rocks!!!!!

Valley View School has excellent teachers and leadership..Even the people who work at the school in all other capacities..The attitude of all of them is one of honest caring for the children and true devotion to giving their best for them..and I have noticed that parent involvement is high because the parents know these people are giving their best! I have the highest of praise for this wonderful school!

This is a great academic place for kids to attend. It has been a place that all my grandchilren have and are attending, and dates back to when my cousins attended it as well. They have excellent teachers, and staff that work with parents in maintaining high levels of interests that make it fun for the children to learn. The children are also taught to respect other peers. Just a great school all around.

I want to say that the staff at Valley View have done an excellant job.

My son had special behavoiral needs that a nother school could not and would not adress . I changed to vally veiw and not only did they already have the means to help him but they were and are very possitive. Thank you vally veiw

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.