Posted May 29, 2013
Valley View is an amazing school! My child went to school there for 6 years. I disagree with the previous comment. They do have a playground, and the gym/bathroom area had problems during basketball season, which is the responsibility of the rec. department, not the school. The teachers and principal are very caring!!!

Valley View Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2013
I have noticed a rapid decline at VV over the past 3 years. It's nothing like it was when my eldest first attended. The area is poor, the children are unruly, and therefore, it's not the best crowd of children and parents. Almost 80% of this school receive a free/reduced lunch. They have a great music program but I didn't see anything special happen this year. The gym is in horrible condition and the toilets are always clogged/overflowing. They have no playground except for the pre-k area and the baseball field is a disgrace. They should really bulldoze this building and start new. I'm seriously thinking of pulling my kid out and commuting her to another school.

Posted May 17, 2012
I love this school! Wonderful teachers, staff and principal! They all go above and beyond to help the students and to make this school the best! My son is going into second grade and we have had nothing but positive experiences! Valley View Rocks!!!!!

Posted July 15, 2010
Valley View School has excellent teachers and leadership..Even the people who work at the school in all other capacities..The attitude of all of them is one of honest caring for the children and true devotion to giving their best for them..and I have noticed that parent involvement is high because the parents know these people are giving their best! I have the highest of praise for this wonderful school!

Posted October 04, 2009
This is a great academic place for kids to attend. It has been a place that all my grandchilren have and are attending, and dates back to when my cousins attended it as well. They have excellent teachers, and staff that work with parents in maintaining high levels of interests that make it fun for the children to learn. The children are also taught to respect other peers. Just a great school all around.

Posted March 26, 2008
I want to say that the staff at Valley View have done an excellant job.

Posted December 31, 2007
My son had special behavoiral needs that a nother school could not and would not adress . I changed to vally veiw and not only did they already have the means to help him but they were and are very possitive. Thank you vally veiw

Posted September 21, 2006
Me and my husband just love this school! The teachers are great. Mrs McSpaden is the best first grade teacher out there. She is great with the kids. And Mrs. Cameron is wonderful with the kindergardeners. she has so much patients with the kids. And Ms. Pierce is her helper and she loves and really cares about the kids. The princepal Mrs Ledford keeps us well informed with what is going on in and around the school. My daughter had a rough couple of days last year due to a bad dream and she got upset over it while she was at school and Mrs. Ledford took her under her wings and helped her out. She is one of a kind.

Posted July 26, 2005
I love this school! We moved from out of town my girls were so worried about the students and teachers! They are so happy here! The teachers are WONDERFUL they realy care about the students not one student but each and everyone I have never missed a field trip and it is unbelivable, how woderful these teachers realy are! Mrs. Ledford is WODERFUL she is so involved with this school! She cannot possiably have a life beyond this school!

Valley View Elementary School
5607 South East Spring Place R, Cleveland, TN  37323
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top