Cleveland, TN

Cleveland Christian School 1

Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter is in the pre-k program and we are about to transfer. The school itself is nice and so is the principal but we have had nothing but problems with her teacher. She expected me to come to school everyday to discipline my child for not singing along in class. And when I asked her to be firm with her and discipline her accordingly she told me "that's not my job. I shouldn't have to." Last I checked that was the whole point in pre-kindergarten was to teach them how to be successful in a structured class room setting. I've heard great things about the other teachers though. But I would not recommend the pre-k program.

Cleveland Christian School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
Cleveland Christian is very friendly enviroment. My two daughters love their teacher. The prinipal is very good and interacts well with the students. It is a nice,safe and friendly place. We love it.

Posted January 29, 2007
We loved Cleveland Christian. Both of my children enjoyed going to school in a friendly and safe school. The program is great for kids because they enjoy learning. Although it is a small school they have good sport programs.

Posted November 19, 2005
This is our daughters 3rd year here. She is so happy and learning so much so fast . The curriculum they use is excellent. The teachers are all so easy to get along with and the students love them. Being a small school the student to teacher ratio is so great. They get so much more one on one attention then they would get in a large school. Above all else , the teachers are such dedicated Christians and God is placed and taught above all things.

Posted February 24, 2005
This is my sons first week at Cleveland christian school,and I have have not seen him any happier than he is now. The students are so polite,and made him feel welcomed from the very beginning.He is working at his own pace and so far we love it!I can not say anything negative about this school. They offer sports music and the love for learning about god which is very important to me. The curriculm is self paced which seems to work very well.

Cleveland Christian School
695 South Ocoee Street, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Cleveland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cleveland Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top