PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is in the pre-k program and we are about to transfer. The school itself is nice and so is the principal but we have had nothing but problems with her teacher. She expected me to come to school everyday to discipline my child for not singing along in class. And when I asked her to be firm with her and discipline her accordingly she told me "that's not my job. I shouldn't have to." Last I checked that was the whole point in pre-kindergarten was to teach them how to be successful in a structured class room setting. I've heard great things about the other teachers though. But I would not recommend the pre-k program.

Cleveland Christian is very friendly enviroment. My two daughters love their teacher. The prinipal is very good and interacts well with the students. It is a nice,safe and friendly place. We love it.

We loved Cleveland Christian. Both of my children enjoyed going to school in a friendly and safe school. The program is great for kids because they enjoy learning. Although it is a small school they have good sport programs.

Last modified Cleveland Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12