Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

I could not be happier with this school! I love the diversity and the community feel! Arnold is truly a family. I could not imagine my kids going anywhere else. Highly skilled, intelligent, and caring teachers in every grade. Fabulous librarian, PE teacher, and music teacher! There is so much for the kids from theater, to chorus, to Girls on the Run, to art club Math Olympiad and computer. Wonderful principal who knows my kids by name and always greets them with a smile! This will be our fourth year!

The teachers at Arnold have really been excellent. They connect with parents and really want the kids to succeed. The environment seems to be very nurturing. My kids really enjoy the school and are learning.

Arnold is a great school! The teachers & staff are wonderful. One of my children use to hate school but since we have been at Arnold he now loves it and has made great improvements. My 5th grader graduated with high grades & high scores on his TCAP's. We are very happy to be at this school.

Our family has had four generations attend this school, so over the years we have seen numerous changes. My son attended Arnold during the late 90's and had two different principals, Sheila Cannon and Debbie Torres. Sheila was an excellent principal, but Ms. Torres lacked something. So when my daughter was ready for school, I debated putting her in a private school. I soon learned that the school had gotten a new principal, Kellye Bender. Mrs. Bender is a great principal and role model for these kids. The teaching staff is also wonderful. Having such a diverse group of children attending this school gives my child an opportunity to learn about other cultures and customs, and to make some truly great friends that she might not have met had she gone to a private school. They also have a great gifted program, which gives my child the opportunity to excel.

This is one of the best schools in our area! The use of technology is second to none!

Last modified Arnold is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.