Cleveland, TN

Posted December 05, 2014
The teachers at Arnold have really been excellent. They connect with parents and really want the kids to succeed. The environment seems to be very nurturing. My kids really enjoy the school and are learning.

Posted June 27, 2012
Arnold is a great school! The teachers & staff are wonderful. One of my children use to hate school but since we have been at Arnold he now loves it and has made great improvements. My 5th grader graduated with high grades & high scores on his TCAP's. We are very happy to be at this school.

Arnold 4

Posted April 14, 2008
Our family has had four generations attend this school, so over the years we have seen numerous changes. My son attended Arnold during the late 90's and had two different principals, Sheila Cannon and Debbie Torres. Sheila was an excellent principal, but Ms. Torres lacked something. So when my daughter was ready for school, I debated putting her in a private school. I soon learned that the school had gotten a new principal, Kellye Bender. Mrs. Bender is a great principal and role model for these kids. The teaching staff is also wonderful. Having such a diverse group of children attending this school gives my child an opportunity to learn about other cultures and customs, and to make some truly great friends that she might not have met had she gone to a private school. They also have a great gifted program, which gives my child the opportunity to excel.

Posted January 12, 2008
This is one of the best schools in our area! The use of technology is second to none!

Arnold 2

Posted March 05, 2005
The test scores and curriculum are not what we expected after investigating. We pay tuition to Arnold for a below average education. There are better schools to choose from that our money could go to.

473 8th Street Northwest, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Arnold is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnold Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top