Cleveland, TN

Ernest L Ross
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 12, 2015
They do a lot of rewards for doing the right thing and they do students of the month

Ernest L Ross 5

Posted June 12, 2015
I really like the people that work at Ross. Everybody from the janitor to the principle is nice, friendly, fair. I'm glad my kids got to go there.

Ernest L Ross 4

Posted September 02, 2006
All four of my children have attended here. This school is only 3-5th grade--children come from Yates to here. Through four children I've seen a lot and this school has changed for the better through the years. Mr. Moore is a good principal and I especially like how he handles the discipline. Smart children are being challenged appropriately.

Ernest L Ross
4340 Mouse Creek Road Northwest, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified Ernest L Ross is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ernest L Ross Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top