K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Tennessee Christian Preparatory School 3

Posted February 18, 2015
The teachers are nice to the students but the curriculum isn't the best (not for what you pay.) The only reason that I gave 3 stars instead of 2 is b/c of the technology teacher, Mr. Cuison, he is excellent. This is the only class that surpasses public school. Also, have extra money saved up b/c they will ask for it in one form or another. I will say that their lunches are the best around so eat there as much as you can.

Posted November 24, 2014
Out daughter has been at TCPS for 2 years and I have very little negative experience with the school or the teachers. Everyone makes mistakes but they are always willing to work with parents to make the child's experience the best possible. The students are a testament to how well the preschool is run. Unlike other schools my daughter attended previously she does not come home having picked up bad behaviors from the other students and the teachers seem to be good at watching for issues like bullying. They are firm but fair. Having met some of the older students who attend I firmly believe that this is the place my daughter will go until she graduates as you could not beat this school for it's attention to academics, student behavior, and encouraging students to be good citizens of their community.

Posted November 14, 2014
TCPS is by far the best school my children have attended. It is tough academically yet the environment is warm and caring. Their graduates are qualified to enter the finest colleges and universities in the country!! TCPS has the highest average ACT scores of any of the high schools in Cleveland and Bradley County. If students study and apply themselves they will be tops in the county. Oh yes TCPS is accredited by SACS, AdvancEd, and all courses offered are eligible to be transferred to other schools and to colleges and universities. TCPS is a wonderful school!

Tennessee Christian Preparatory School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
I went there a few years ago it was the worst time of my life. the students weren't civil and neither were the teachers. I was bullied and they did nothing. When I finally went back to public school I was told I would have to re take my courses because tcps wasn't as advanced as bradley, Bradley folks. I will never recommend that horrid school to anyone nor will my children ever go there.

Posted July 11, 2012
We have three children at TCPS & are looking forward to our second year at the school. We have been amazed at the school's quality of education. The Christian leadership is outstanding & the teachers are excellent. Our children have blossomed this past year & are growing spiritually & academically. If you are looking for a wonderful Christian school, with academic excellence, TCPS is the place!

Posted October 25, 2011
TCPS is a fantastic school with amazing teachers. My kids have been here for four years and I am frequently reminded of the difference a Christian education makes. They attend chapel each week and have Bible class. But there is more to it. Our children are learning to see the world as Christians and are getting the best education available - which is what should be expected at a Christian school. I thank God for TCPS every day!

Posted September 12, 2011
We have 3 kids in the school and the transition had been great. Small clases and if there is any issues with the children they get you involved immediately. The teachers are easily accesible and they truly work to better your childs future.

Posted March 08, 2011
My kids have been going to TCPS for 2 years now, and I am so pleased with their changed attitudes about school. They love their teachers, they love their classes, and their friends. They have made a huge turn-around. I am so glad I chose TCPS.

Posted October 05, 2010
TCPS has great leaders, wonderful teachers, a very well rounded and accelerated academics.

Posted August 26, 2010
My child is in her first year at TCPS and we couldn't be more pleased. The staff are wonderful at fostering the development of the whole child.

Tennessee Christian Preparatory School
4995 North Lee Highway, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified Tennessee Christian Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades K-12