Cleveland, TN

United Christian Academy 5

Posted July 27, 2010
UCA Rocks!!!!!!!!!! I not only LOVE the small class sizes of UCA, but the education that they offer. They are above par when it comes to what they teach, but they care and Love the students that go there, they are very parent friendly and are always happy to have parent involvement. The cost is very wallet friendly and the staf is AWESOME! And to top it off they ofer very affordable aftercare for those parents who don't get off from work until after 3pm so you don't have to worry about the babysitter being latepicking them up from school because they stay there and are fed a snack and recive help with homework and they get extra recess. I'm am very happy with the sucess of my sons' learning thus far he learned to write in cursive in Kindergarden! Thats 3rd grade in public school! I highly recommend UCA!

United Christian Academy 4

Posted May 06, 2010
I love the small class size of UCA. They have very loving and caring teachers. Everyone knows everyone there. So happy to have such a terrific, caring, christian, affordable school to send my children to. I highly recommend this school!

United Christian Academy
2200 Peerless Rd NW, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified United Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
United Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top