Cleveland, TN
Students enrolled: 1,505

Posted June 07, 2012
I can honestly say Walker Valley High School saved my life. I transferred in my freshman year after experiencing extreme bullying at Cleveland High, and I don't even have words for how wonderful it is. Not only are the teachers wonderful, the students are all generally very nice. Teachers use out of the box ideas and take a genuine interest in their students, and the principal knows every single student by name. I've never seen any group of people be so caring in their lives, down to the lunch ladies. Any student is lucky to be able to attend. I'm so thankful this is where I got to go.

Walker Valley High School 4

Posted August 17, 2009
Better late than never. My son gratuated from Walker Valley by the skin of his teeth. He was at Cleveland until his troublesome junior yr. He transferred to Walker Valley and found a home. Walker Valley struck me as a litle bit of a throw back when teachers taught and kids listened. Caring teachers that created good decent kids coupled with concerned parents created the best high school in this region. I thank Walker Valley for saving my son.

Posted August 04, 2009

Walker Valley High School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
My son is a Sophmore at WVHS. He has thrived at this shchool. All the teachers are very caring and the principal is wonderful.

Posted January 27, 2009
My daughter is a freshman at WVHS. She has been very happy there. She loves her teachers and the principle is wonderful. They keep the 9th graders away from the rest of the students, if you like that, my daughter likes to be around other kids too, so she doesn't care for that part. I say throw them in there with the rest of the students, like we did in the good ole days, it toughens them up.

Posted October 20, 2008
Walker Valley is like an elite public school. People beg to get in this school. I've attend this school all my high school career and I LOVE it. The teachers really care about what they teach and they want you to do well. There is always tutoring if you need help with anything. Our hour lunch is amazing! If you haven't heard of our marching band, you have been living under a rock. (I'm in the band. If you play an instrument be in this band!!) Of course high school is what you make it, but Walker Valley certainly allows you to make your high school years the best. I can't say enough about this school. If you are going to go to high school in Bradley County and go to Walker Valley.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted August 29, 2008

Posted July 28, 2008
I love this school! I went to a small private school in Kingsport for my first 2 years of high school and absolutely hated it! But I moved here and I cant believe how amazing this school is. Mr. Coggin is the best principal in the world. He is so cool. He actually likes us! And all the teachers are great. I've only disliked 2 so far. And the extracurriculars are awesome! This year is my senior year and its going to be the best ever because i have the most amazing classes! And our lunches are unbelievable. We actually get good food, like Papa John's pizza and the chicken caserole is to die for! I can't rate this school high enough! it deserves like a 99 instead of a 5.

Posted October 30, 2007
My freshman year I attended another local high school and hated it. I decided to move to Walker Valley and would never move anywhere else! The school is absolutely wonderful and the faculty is amazing! Not to mention how welcoming the students were!

Walker Valley High School
750 Lauderdale Mem Hwy NW, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified Walker Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walker Valley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top