Cleveland, TN

Shenandoah Baptist Academy 1

Posted February 06, 2007

Shenandoah Baptist Academy 5

Posted August 12, 2004
My son had attended this school for two years. It has been a wonderful experience for my entire family. They strongly encourage family envolvement in everything. As a result of them making even my 3-yr old a part of activities, she can't wait until she's old enough to attend. The class sizes are smaller than any other school I've seen. The one-on-one attention is great. It truly is like a family. I have been so blessed to find a school with solid Christian values, and yet it doesn't lack in strong academics. I just can't say enough kind words to describe this school.

Shenandoah Baptist Academy
138 Osment Rd SE, Cleveland, TN  37323
Last modified Shenandoah Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Shenandoah Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top