Cleveland, TN

Black Fox Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2014
I have family that goes to black fox and they love the teachers. They learn a lot but the school in general is horrible. The cafe staff is horrible. They give kids that are allergic to stuff to eat for lunch. They write on them. The principal is horrible. They need a new one.

Posted September 26, 2013
We are grandparents who have a granddaughter in the first grade at Black Fox. We went to the Grandparents' Day Night and loved her teacher. We were very impressed with the learning materials available for students and individual student's work displayed on the hall walls. We were impressed with the computer lab also. Everyone was friendly and enthusiastic. We could tell our granddaughter really loves her teachers, friends, and has learned so much already. Keep up the great work Black Fox Elementary! You know a school is great when your granddaughter looks forward to climbing the bus steps each weekday to begin another exciting day of learning with teachers who really care.:)

Posted September 26, 2013
Great school! Granddaughter loves it. Great teachers. Wonderful learning surroundings in the classrooms. Displays of work in hallways indicate an effective learning environment.

Posted September 26, 2013
Great school. Energetic and enthusiastic teachers who love teaching children. The cafeteria has very healthy food. The after school program is fantastic.Friendly, safe bus drivers .

Posted August 04, 2011
My family LOVES Black Fox. When my oldest graduated from 5th grade last spring, he was so upset that he wouldn't be able to come back to Black Fox. The teachers are wonderful and very caring. The principal is amazing. She really makes it feel like a family. She knows every student's name and which parent they go with. Kudos! My youngest will bein second grade and I look forward to more wonderful experiences at Black Fox.

Posted July 12, 2011
I have three grown children who attended Black Fox, and now my grandchildren will start in the fall. My children have excelled in academics through college and in their careers thanks to their excellent education base at Black Fox Elementary School. I look forward to my grandkids achieving even greater heights!

Posted October 30, 2009
we moved from the UK to TN. to Black fox school.. Every School should be like this school. Its a wonderful school, the teachers are happy, the kids are happy, happy kids are keen kids. I recommend the school to everyone.

Black Fox Elementary School 0

Posted October 09, 2009
Black Fox is the very best school in the whole wide world. I sent my daughter to a Christian School until Black Fox. This school is as close to a Christian School as the one she attended to prior. I appreciate the love the teachers have for the students. Keep it up. You are blessing lives of many.

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted August 04, 2008

Black Fox Elementary School
3119 South West Varnell Rd, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Black Fox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Black Fox Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top