Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teachers are concerned with the education my child receives. I feel like I'm part of a family at Black Fox.

My child needs extra help in reading and they work with her everday. If not for them working so hard with her she would be so far behind the other students. Thanks for all the extra help she needs and gets.

Develops character: Strongly agree

After sending 2 students all the way through Black Fox, I can certainly attest to the focus and development of character issues and why they matter. Students are rewarded often and disciplined when necessary.

The principal, teachers and SRO make the students feel safe, important and encouraged. The sense of community that they create and sustain is unmatched anywhere else. I wish the school still went through 8th grade like it did in the past. Black Fox quickly becomes part of your family - and the principal is second to none! I have never known one person to care so sincerely about so many students every need, inside of school and out. Priceless!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have 2 kids that spent all of their elementary years at Black Fox. As a parent, the teachers we had went way beyond the extra mile to get to know each of the children in their class. They care about what is going on in their lives. My children learned so many formative qualities while at this school. One quality was definitely compassion for others - modeled by their exceptional principal! Each teacher we had was accessible by phone & email & I was never turned away when requesting a one-on-one conference. Several teachers, including the reading recovery teacher, went far and above in working with our son & his challenges in learning. We loved the atmosphere of Black Fox and still return for events because of the amazing sense of community that still exists there.

I have family that goes to black fox and they love the teachers. They learn a lot but the school in general is horrible. The cafe staff is horrible. They give kids that are allergic to stuff to eat for lunch. They write on them. The principal is horrible. They need a new one.

We are grandparents who have a granddaughter in the first grade at Black Fox. We went to the Grandparents' Day Night and loved her teacher. We were very impressed with the learning materials available for students and individual student's work displayed on the hall walls. We were impressed with the computer lab also. Everyone was friendly and enthusiastic. We could tell our granddaughter really loves her teachers, friends, and has learned so much already. Keep up the great work Black Fox Elementary! You know a school is great when your granddaughter looks forward to climbing the bus steps each weekday to begin another exciting day of learning with teachers who really care.:)

Great school! Granddaughter loves it. Great teachers. Wonderful learning surroundings in the classrooms. Displays of work in hallways indicate an effective learning environment.

Great school. Energetic and enthusiastic teachers who love teaching children. The cafeteria has very healthy food. The after school program is fantastic.Friendly, safe bus drivers .

My family LOVES Black Fox. When my oldest graduated from 5th grade last spring, he was so upset that he wouldn't be able to come back to Black Fox. The teachers are wonderful and very caring. The principal is amazing. She really makes it feel like a family. She knows every student's name and which parent they go with. Kudos! My youngest will bein second grade and I look forward to more wonderful experiences at Black Fox.

Last modified Black Fox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.