Posted February 14, 2010
All of my children graduated from Bradley with A - B grades. One thing I learned during their time there was that their under standing of situations and happenings at the school were very one sided. Parents must do more than take their students word. They must ask questions of adults and students at Bradley themselves. Don't assume a child has the complete picture.

Bradley Central High School 0

Posted November 26, 2009
The teachers are great and loving, the students...ehh not so much. I like it though, if i had to do it all again...i would:)

Bradley Central High School 4

Posted September 10, 2009
Overall my children have had pleasant experiences at BCHS. My oldest, who is now at UTK, graduated with Honors and was active in every class as well as sports, clubs, and teacher assisted activites. My youngest however is also at BCHS and doing great. I look for great things for her as well. She is a freshman and making A's and involed in sports and clubs as well. The key is to get your child involved as well as know who they are hanging out with. When you notice grades dropping, call for a meeting before they get out of hand and stay in touch with the teachers and know what is going on.

Bradley Central High School 2

Posted September 02, 2009
Bradley was once I place I could be proud of. But for the past ten years, the school has slowly been plummiting. The administration is horrible and the students don't have any fun (mostly because the administration treats them like elementary school students.)

Bradley Central High School 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted June 28, 2007
- a former student
I attended Bradley Central High School all four years of my secondary education and have graduated with my Bachelor's degree within the past year. i am now working on my Master of Arts in Teaching.I found that I was not completely prepared for university life after attending Bradley. I have had to work very hard to get where I am. The lack of high expectations for students abounds. More funding for actual academics would be very beneficial. Extra-curricular activities are nice, and good for building student character, but the academics should be the primary goal of a school. There are some great teachers at Bradley and some not so great teachers there. There needs to be a better academic atmosphere.

Posted September 30, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 13, 2005

Bradley Central High School
1000 South Lee Hwy, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Bradley Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.