Cleveland, TN
Students enrolled: 1,642

Posted October 26, 2014
Bradley is an awesome high school with student graduation at its very core. The mindset continues to be "A School of Excellence" and has also seen the graduation rate rise to over 90%! The goals set in place to get there are extremely obvious from the start. The freshman academy is a wonderful benefit to the school as the students are considerably more focused in a hall specifically for 9th grade academics. The administration is well noted for going the extra mile in keeping a positive attitude flowing throughout the campus. I have had three children attend Bradley and have seem them prosper with the self confidence and academic skills that were honed at BCHS. I have witnessed a few teachers that were ill prepared for teaching but will also note that they no longer part of Bradley's faculty. Athletics are a very important part of the student life as are dozens of other ways for them to stay involved. The marching band is also a special feature at the school. H-Hall at Bradley has the best vocational programs in the state of Tennessee. Of the three area public high schools, I highly recommend choosing Bradley to attend as the vocational programs are first rate.

Posted February 14, 2010
All of my children graduated from Bradley with A - B grades. One thing I learned during their time there was that their under standing of situations and happenings at the school were very one sided. Parents must do more than take their students word. They must ask questions of adults and students at Bradley themselves. Don't assume a child has the complete picture.

Bradley Central High School 0

Posted November 26, 2009
The teachers are great and loving, the students...ehh not so much. I like it though, if i had to do it all again...i would:)

Bradley Central High School 4

Posted September 10, 2009
Overall my children have had pleasant experiences at BCHS. My oldest, who is now at UTK, graduated with Honors and was active in every class as well as sports, clubs, and teacher assisted activites. My youngest however is also at BCHS and doing great. I look for great things for her as well. She is a freshman and making A's and involed in sports and clubs as well. The key is to get your child involved as well as know who they are hanging out with. When you notice grades dropping, call for a meeting before they get out of hand and stay in touch with the teachers and know what is going on.

Bradley Central High School 2

Posted September 02, 2009
Bradley was once I place I could be proud of. But for the past ten years, the school has slowly been plummiting. The administration is horrible and the students don't have any fun (mostly because the administration treats them like elementary school students.)

Bradley Central High School 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009

Posted March 28, 2008

Posted June 28, 2007
- a former student
I attended Bradley Central High School all four years of my secondary education and have graduated with my Bachelor's degree within the past year. i am now working on my Master of Arts in Teaching.I found that I was not completely prepared for university life after attending Bradley. I have had to work very hard to get where I am. The lack of high expectations for students abounds. More funding for actual academics would be very beneficial. Extra-curricular activities are nice, and good for building student character, but the academics should be the primary goal of a school. There are some great teachers at Bradley and some not so great teachers there. There needs to be a better academic atmosphere.

Posted September 30, 2005
- a former student

Bradley Central High School
1000 South Lee Hwy, Cleveland, TN  37311
Last modified Bradley Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top