Posted January 18, 2013
My name is Tina Clark. I am a parent of a 2nd and 3rd grader. I am proud to tell everyone that my children attend this school. This is the best elementary school in Cleveland. The staff are so involved with the students as well as the parents. I am blessed to have such amazing people with my children. Mrs. Mizer and Mrs. Wiggins...keep up the great work!!

Posted October 04, 2011
Our child has been attending MAS for three years. I continue to be amazed on how quickly our child has excelled in all subjects and has maintained an amazing 4.0 GPA!. MAS, has in my opinion, the most dedicated and positive teachers. The class sizes, in most cases, have been smaller than the neighboring private school. Our child has a friend that attends TCPS - in the same grade, has had more classmates, and pays over $700/month for the same education? Why would you spend that kind of money when you could send your child to MAS and receive that solid foundation for college. Be smart, send your child to MAS and place that $700/month in a college fund! My child loves Mr.B - what a wonderful feeling that your child enjoys going to school and pleasing her principal and teacher :) Money does not always give you quality education but I feel my child at MAS is receiving an education that I should be paying $700/monthly for. What more can I say, but MAS over-exceeds my expectations as a parent and I feel a safe and positive environment is just the cherry on top at MAS! Thank you to all the wonderful staff at MAS for making MAS such a positive experience!

Posted December 21, 2009

Michigan Avenue 0

Posted August 17, 2009
I am amazed everytime I walk into MAS. The principal is wonderful and the teachers are amazing. I am so proud to send my children to this 'great' school! Sherri Roe

Posted April 28, 2009
Michigan Avenue has to be the best school I've ever attended. I had so much fun there. The teachers are excellent. They make learning super fun. I remeber i woke up every morning wanting to go to school, but now well lets just said I don't wake up happy about school. haha. Mrs. Newman is amazing! she makes everyone feel welcome. She's great at her job! :D

Michigan Avenue 4

Posted June 01, 2008

Posted March 20, 2007
Michigan Avenue is an excellent center of learning. My child has enjoyed being a student at this school. I have never seen such dedicated teachers who are willing to go the 'extra mile'. I feel this school does an excellent job in meeting the needs of a very diverse population of students. Personally, I wouldn't send my child anywhere else in Bradley County. If you are someone who is considering sending your child to this school, then let your worries be not. This school has an excellent team of leadership.

Posted December 02, 2006
I recently worked at this school as a Lee University Lab student in Amber Winter's 5th grade class. It was a wonderful experience because Michigan Ave. School is top-notch. When you enter the school, it is clean and friendly and there is soft music playing in the hallways. Those hallways sport classroom themes of work completed by the students. Hand-painted murals also adorn many surfaces. The teachers are very qualified and seem very respectful of parents and students. The beautiful principal at the helm melts your heart with her smile and soft demeanor. I enjoyed a great semester here during my methods /teaching experience. Cheryl Roudebush

Posted October 18, 2006
I give this school 5 stars! I feel this school is the best in bradley county and cleveland city hands down. I am extremely impressed with this school, teachers, principal, PTO, and extracurricular activities. Mrs. Newman is absolutely wonderful as well as our school board representative Troy Weathers. My son is in first grade this year and his teacher has a double major in elementary edu. and special edu. With everything she sends home, she includes her email address, home and school phone numbers, and encourages us to contact her for any questions or comments. All of the teachers, staff, principal, sro, love every single child there as their own. I couldn't imagine sending my children anywhere else.

Michigan Avenue 4

Posted March 29, 2005

Michigan Avenue
188 Michigan Ave North East, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified Michigan Avenue is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michigan Avenue Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.