Bad
Good

My daughter is in kindergarten here at North Lee and absolutely loves it! Our experience has been great so far.

If our child is of higher intelligence this is not a school for you. Principle said it was a waste of time to test our child even though school board members agreed he should be tested. Principle only open to his suggestions not those of teachers or school board

My son and daughter both attended North Lee from Kindergarten through 5th grade. The faculty and staff are committed to the development of the "whole" child (academically, physically, emotionally, and socially) and parental support is high. Students who leave this school are well-prepared for their middle school and high school years. We couldn't have been more pleased with the foundation they received at this school!

This is by far the best school in Cleveland area. Top teachers and high expectations. Last year was first year the school did not score number one in the county in 3rd, 4th and 5th, but still came in a close second. I have no doubt they will be back on top! Great principal. The best!

This school is fine if your child is an average child. My son is gifted and the school refused any accommodations until he was in 3rd grade (he was in 1st grade at the time). Also, the principal has previously worked at the local high school, he had no experience with elementary school students and that's very evident in how he blows minor infractions way out of proportion (kindergarten student gave a wedgie and was suspended for 3 days!)

My daughter is in Kindergarten at North Lee and I absolutely love this school! Her teacher is wonderful and the principal is very involved with each student. I hope my daughter is able to stay at North Lee thru 5th grade!

Outstanding school! Very high academic success.

I've taught at four elementary schools in my 20 year teaching career, and this school is by far the best. My own child attends this school and receives an excellent education. The faculty is experienced and has high expectations. The test scores are always very high.

We have had the wonderful opportunity of having two of our children attend North Lee. Academics is a 10. Sports is a 10 and the loving and caring staff is a 10. We will miss this great school as we are relocating to Houston, TX area. Go Rams!

Last modified North Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.