Cleveland, TN

Posted November 24, 2014
My son and daughter both attended North Lee from Kindergarten through 5th grade. The faculty and staff are committed to the development of the "whole" child (academically, physically, emotionally, and socially) and parental support is high. Students who leave this school are well-prepared for their middle school and high school years. We couldn't have been more pleased with the foundation they received at this school!

North Lee Elementary School 1

Posted July 24, 2010
This school is fine if your child is an average child. My son is gifted and the school refused any accommodations until he was in 3rd grade (he was in 1st grade at the time). Also, the principal has previously worked at the local high school, he had no experience with elementary school students and that's very evident in how he blows minor infractions way out of proportion (kindergarten student gave a wedgie and was suspended for 3 days!)

North Lee Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2010
My daughter is in Kindergarten at North Lee and I absolutely love this school! Her teacher is wonderful and the principal is very involved with each student. I hope my daughter is able to stay at North Lee thru 5th grade!

North Lee Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2009
Outstanding school! Very high academic success.

Posted March 17, 2009
I've taught at four elementary schools in my 20 year teaching career, and this school is by far the best. My own child attends this school and receives an excellent education. The faculty is experienced and has high expectations. The test scores are always very high.

North Lee Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2008

North Lee Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2007

Posted June 06, 2007
We have had the wonderful opportunity of having two of our children attend North Lee. Academics is a 10. Sports is a 10 and the loving and caring staff is a 10. We will miss this great school as we are relocating to Houston, TX area. Go Rams!

Posted May 14, 2007

Posted July 24, 2004
I have one child entering 3rd grade and one entering kinderfarten this year. Miss Fairchild (2nd grade) was the greatest teacher my oldest has had yet. My youngest daughter will start with Mrs. Sanders for her first year. Expectations are high that they will achieve much in the coming year. i know the school can deliver. Best school in Bradley County.

North Lee Elementary School
205 Sequoia Dr, Cleveland, TN  37312
Last modified North Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Lee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top