Bad
Good

Prospect goes above and beyond to reach the whole child! Students are not simply test scores, but individuals who are loved and who are taught life skills, problem solving techniques in all areas of life, academics that are challenging, and so much more. We have been so blessed with our time at Prospect!

The best school we have had. The principal was very involved and the teachers are very helpful.

My granddaughter has attended Prospect since Kindergarten. Everyone is caring and viasable at all school functions - this means the entire staff is committed to these children, not just a job for the money. When I come to school I am greeted warmly and feel welcome. I think my daughter is learning a great deal.

I had a choice of putting my daughter in private school or prospect public school, and I am so happy with putting her here at this school. Everyone, even students are so polite and helpful. The staff really cares. I am a teacher at another school and I am impressed with the quality of education offered here.

Prospect has many great teachers who really want the children to to do well in school. Overall I am very pleased with the school except for the special treatment some children and parents get.

Procpect school has been apart of or family for the past 12 years. It is the best school in the area. The staff really cares about in the cleveland and bradley county area.

Prospect is a great school with a committed and caring staff. We have had two children attend Prospect and they were both well prepared for middle school. We would recommend Prospect to anyone considering a Bradley County elementary school.

Prospect is a family and community driven school. To have a balance in the best interest of the children in this small of a community you must not forget the politics of the world surrounding it. We have some of the best test scores and happiest kids in Bradley County. I for one and extremly pleased with this school.

This school does have great teachers, but it is a very politically driven school.

My grand goes to this school and her mother also went there when she was a child it is a wonderful school

Last modified Prospect Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.